Looking for RP for a Changeling!

Nuprsc4.png

Changeling y'say? Changeling I DO say!

I want to find some RP/interaction and possibly some friends for this Changeling by the name of Ambrosia (you can read up on her here!)

I'm open to all sorts of things for her!

• Travelling to different places to see the rest of the world of Equestria and the kingdoms beyond

• Interacting with Changelings within or outside of the Hive. Always need more Changeling interactions!

• Getting into trouble or possibly facing some prejudice from ponies/creatures that still fear the Changelings. Or taken advantage of due to the lack of knowledge on some creatures cultures.

• Making friends and maybe even meeting/bonding with someone who could become their special somepony/creature and seeing how she responds to romantic love when she used to drain it so often in the past. 

And anything else! I'm curious if people have ideas of what they might like to play out. <3

• Like 3

I play Chrysalis, who has currently decided to embrace a new policy by running a tropical resort for the sake of consensual love harvesting. At least, that's what she'll say in public. Any Hive interaction is likely to be in that context, if you're interested. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, SteelEagle said:

Applejack has an unusual relationship with Changelings, so that could be interesting.

You mentioned some ideas, but what would appeal to you specifically? :)

Ooooo I think that'd be really interesting. Also just interacting with ponies, learning their culture, maybe how she responds to viewing different types of love for the first time.

8 hours ago, PrinceBlueblood said:

I play Chrysalis, who has currently decided to embrace a new policy by running a tropical resort for the sake of consensual love harvesting. At least, that's what she'll say in public. Any Hive interaction is likely to be in that context, if you're interested. 

:-o The queen! Oh man it'd be interesting to see how a changeling from her old hive would respond to her and visa versa.

I have a character who's half changeling. His heritage can sometimes be a sensitive subject, tho he's largely grown out of worrying about others' opinions of him. Tho, sometimes, he feels resentful to the changelings for creating the reason for the stigma. He understands they've changed, but he still harbors a little negative feelings. It could be good character development for him to meet an honest-to-goodness changeling

Also, there is the remote chance that somewhere, out there, is a changeling that knows his dad. He doesn't even know if his dad ever went back to the hive. Or if he wants to know.

2 hours ago, KaityKat said:

I have a character who's half changeling. His heritage can sometimes be a sensitive subject, tho he's largely grown out of worrying about others' opinions of him. Tho, sometimes, he feels resentful to the changelings for creating the reason for the stigma. He understands they've changed, but he still harbors a little negative feelings. It could be good character development for him to meet an honest-to-goodness changeling

Also, there is the remote chance that somewhere, out there, is a changeling that knows his dad. He doesn't even know if his dad ever went back to the hive. Or if he wants to know.

Oooooo that sounds GREAT! I'd love to meet them!