Introduction!! :D

DunkenPony

Hey all!! Super excited to be here! I love RP, playing games, i read and love the out doors. I found canterlot by browsing for RP ive never done a MLP rp before but i love the show, i used to babysit my niece and she was obsessed with the show, at first i made fun of it in a good mannered sarcastic way..but halfway through season 1 i got hooked, found myself watching it without my niece which bugged her lol. My favorite pony is a tie between fluttershy and pinkie pie, i feel for flutter as she has such a spot on shy attitude.. Pinkie mskes me laugh.

So im looking forward to roleplaying, im kind of a T1, paragraph rper, buuut ive gotten lazy over the years and try just to shoot for 4 lines cause screw it am i right?!

Well, you know what they say. practice makes perfect. ;)

Remember that if at any time, you feel like the rules in WoE (World of Equestria) are a little out of reach because of your being out of practice, the FFA (Free For All) section is much more lax, and you can use it to get yourself back into the swing of things.

If you like, you can pm me and we can discuss an rp to help you hone your craft. ;)

Another thing that helps is to read novels or other WoE rps. When you get used to reading good writing, it makes writing it come more naturally.

• 2 months later...