Camping Trip! (Mystery RP)

I'm going to guess Fire Walker can see Sombra...She just doesn't believe she can see him...Like...why is he here?

She'll probably rush over and cut his throat once she realizes he's really there.

Sorry Applebloom. This might be a little traumatizing for yah. :sniff:

• Like 4

Okay, y’all, I’m gonna be out of service cause I’m gonna go camping (how ironic), so I should post Sunday or the day after! Thanks! 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, GoldenDaze said:

Okay, y’all, I’m gonna be out of service cause I’m gonna go camping (how ironic), so I should post Sunday or the day after! Thanks! 

Hopefully Sombra won't be out there...waiting for you.....

• Like 2

A few days ago I prepared half a post to finish once it came around to my turn again and Canterlot seems to have eaten it. I usually try and want to put in my best efforts with my writing so if my post seems particularly short and shoddy, I'm sorry. 

edit; i seem to have managed something, I just had to leave out some things i wanted to acknowledge in order to. 😧 It's not as good as it could've been but eh.

• Like 3

Back in the early days of Canterlot, the site had a bad habit of going down right after I hit SUBMIT REPLY...So I usually would write all my posts with an e-mail program, so if something happened, my post would still be safe.

And don't worry, your posts are great....I'm doing a seven day workweek, so everything about me is shoddy. :?:

• Like 2

I got myself into the habit of hitting select all/copy right before I post a reply on RP. Picked up the habit on a different site that would drop posts on reply. The habit has saved me from throwing multiple computers out the window :D 

• Like 1

Haha, I’ve been doing the same exact thing RainbowFoxxy. I learned the hard way after I typed a four page story about one of my old OCs, everything ended up goin away after the site crashed on my laptop, so ever since then I always copy everything. 

Also, sorry for the late reply y’all. I’ve been heckin busy. My post should come up tomorrow ^^

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Just to bump this: Is aid in my last post that Abby is gonna be out for a spell, and Foxxy just said to skip her for this next round. So that would make it Golden!

• Like 1