I'm A New Member!

RoseDustRabbit

Hello Canterlot forums! I'm RoseDustRabbit, but I like to be called Rose!  (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

I am from the United Kingdom and a long time RPer, although it's been a while since I dove into a big forum community like this. I'm a pretty quiet person online but I adore people's creativity and writing and I want to write and be creative in Equestria!

Offline I'm probably a little older than the majority, although my true age will remain a closely guarded secret. I am half artist, half office worker and I like baking and my two cats. I live alone and have a wonderful group of friends who bless me every day with their presence, but I am always open to making more.

I have been watching MLP:FiM since the very beginning, although I was a fan of MLP before that and have a small but select collection of G1s and G3s. Recently I was inspired to get back into the fandom after the reference in Stranger Things season 3 had me binge watch a lot of the original cartoon online. Man, that sure was a show!

Anyway, I am very pleased to meet you and I am looking forward to getting a character sorted so I can come play with you all.

Have a lovely day!

• Like 2

Hello Rose! Straightforward title you have there. I like it!

I'm fairly new here myself but from what I've experienced so far it seems like a fairly active site, and the mods are chill enough to allow you to flex that creative muscle without raising a fuss. Overall I think you'll find this to be a very friendly community open to sharing ideas and writing new stories together!

Have a lovely, uh, week!

• Like 1

Hi :D Welcome to Canterlot! I certainly hope you enjoy your stay here!

I'll be happy to assist you with application approval once you've got your character sheet up. If you need help with anything on our site please let myself or any other mod here know ;) 

I'm looking forward to seeing you around the site!

I'm sure if you read and adhere to the application guidelines, you'll be approved pretty easily.

Just make sure you've put effort into your characters and I'm sure you won't have many problems.

Of course, if you want any help with character ideas, I'd be happy to lend a second opinion or help any way I can. ^v^

Thank you so very much for the replies!

I am currently in the process of making up a character application but I keep getting distracted by everyone else's cool OCs. I could spend a long time on here just reading through other people's characters haha.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hello Rose, nice to meet you! I have cats as well, five of them in my house (far too many if you ask most people) although only three of them actually belong to me. I love the fuzzy cuddles <3 I'm still working on my character as well! I can't wait to see what you create! :D