Doing Requests. (open)

KaityKat

15 hours ago, KaityKat said:

Fixed!

I'm really loving how she looks with the wings, now!

Breezerk.png

edit: also improved the image quality on the cutie mark

PS This character was really fun to do (mostly because she's so drastically different from the characters I normally do). I love her! I kinda want to see a concert of hers, now lol

Thanks so much! She looks so good, love her with the wings too! Haha, well if you're ever up for a roleplay you could. I wouldn't mind it!  8-)

• Like 2

On 9/22/2019 at 2:27 AM, PyroBlaze said:

I would like some art of Magnus if you want to do him.

Hey, sorry for the delay, but here he is! "Did you see Magnus' sword? I totally want in!"

Magnus.png

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Am I late here? I haven't been around much here lately either. 

It's hard to choose which OC I want, but I'd probably go with No Vella for now. Maybe her reading a book or something (Which hoof would she use? Do ponies even have Hoofedness?) 

Like I said earlier, I'm a bit out of this site for now so you have like, a long time to do this.

• Like 1

Not too late. As long as I still use this site, I'll likely still take requests. ^v^

I'll take a look at your OC.

btw, for anyone, if I finish one of your OCs, and you have another one you'd like me to do, as long as someone else isn't waiting for theirs done, you're more than welcome to ask for seconds. ;)

• Like 1

Hey, cool! I, too, have a blind OC. Mythic Vision was born blind, and developed a sort of "second sight" over time. She's never seen like normal, but she gets around with her special ability.

• Like 1

I have a mute pony with immense strength, and a "blind" pony who can see magic.

I like making characters with a disability that balances a special ability. o3o

• Like 1

I done did do'd a do.

I had already gotten halfway through drawing her before I realized there actually was an image on her app. oops. So she looks a little different, but hopefully not too bad.

No-Vella.png

If you're interested, the braille on the book says "Forever Free for Everfree" and her cutie mark says "Vella"

@szalhi here's Loose Cannon, just because I liked her. ;)

Cannon.png

@Bellosh K, that should be easy enough. I'll be done in a jiffy.

@PyroBlaze I'll take a look once I'm finished cupcaking Grubber. ;)

• Like 2

Hm.

I must warn you, mine won't look anywhere near as good as the one you've got. That is some really spectacular art you have.

Also, I'm not so sure I'll be able to do the pants. I haven't ever tried to do clothes. I have an idea what I can do.

I dunno if the answers are actually in there... The tattoos were probably applied during his time in his hometown, and the necklace could be a similar situation in that it was added onto or was constructed while he lived there. I imagine he had all three before leaving, but that spear could’ve been a farewell present

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Oh boy!

It's been a long time.

@PyroBlaze @RainbowFoxxy if either of you still want that art you asked for so long ago, let me know. I may get to it sooner or later. Hopefully it doesn't escape me again lol.