A wild roleplayer appeared!

DraconicUnicorn

Hi there~

My name is DraconicUnicorn, but I'd prefer you just called me Dragon :3 I've been roleplaying for almost ten years--my main focus has always been Warriors but I've done a bit of everything--video games, tv shows, movies, books, D&D, but I've never done MLP.

I watched MLP for the first time right after season 3 finished--a friend of mine recommended it to me right when there started to be that limited acceptance of guys watching it. I really liked the show but was really sad that it was ending on season 3. My friend never told me it was renewed for longer but I recently discovered it myself and rewatched through season 3, and I'm just starting on season 4.

I figured its a good time for me to start looking for MLP roleplay communities as well so I'm popping in to see how much activity there is here and see if anyone is interested in starting some MLPRP :)

Hope to hear from new friends soon~

Dragon

[Roleplayer used introduction. It's super effective!]

[KaityKat uses response....]

Well, you'll be happy to note that three are 6 mope seasons for you to watch. Unfortunately, tho, season 9 will be the last one. For sure this time. It was good run, but you know what they say. All good things must come to an end.

However I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say we're glad you came here, and we all look forward to seeing you active in this community. ^v^

They can be used in the main section, O: It has some requirements that characters fit into the universe, (I've been struggling on a way to phrase it and this is the closest thing I can manage xD) and you can put in an application for your character(s) to be able to play them in the main section. The staff are definitely willing to help you out with anything on your application.

There's also http://www.canterlot.com/topic/14150-fluttershys-creature-compendium-roleplay-species-list/

and http://www.canterlot.com/topic/12309-raritys-simply-fabulous-application-form/ that might be of help for any information.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...