Official Discussion Thread - S09E18 - She Talks to Angel

szalhi

Spoiler

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

When Fluttershy and Angel's relationship hits the skids, Zecora gives them a potion to help them understand each other.

This thread is dedicated to discussing the episode before, during, and afterwards. As the thread is now open it may indeed contain spoilers. I ask that potential spoilers talked about or shown before the episode airs stay within the spoiler tags please, after the episode you no longer have to use the spoiler tags, but warning, if you haven't seen the episode yet after it airs, this thread no doubt will have all sorts of spoilers in reviews, images, etc. So tread at your own risk

Took a kind of break from the episodes. This was the one that pulled me back in, I was waiting for it since I heard about it, and it did not disappoint. 

Ignoring all the things about obligate carnivores and stuff that I read about in chat, I really like how this episode pulled on the whole issue of the mane six doing a lot of work. I literally asked myself how they were going to do teaching as well as their other stuff. I like to think the sign language that Angel uses is actual bunny language otherwise it wouldn't be necessary to use around Fluttershy. I'm really glad they didn't go with the verbal Angel option because that would be too easy and weird. 

• Like 1

Yeah. Fun little episode. We finally get to 'hear' what Angel has to say. And  we get some Zecora love. <3

Reminded me a bit of EP's series where the pets became the ponies...And griffon...

l42jcxY.png