Tails of Equestria: Unofficial Bestiary Supplement by Yours Truly!

Bellosh

For those of you in the dark, Tails of Equestria is the official licensed tabletop RPG for FiM. Back around Season 6 or so, the game developers came out with a Bestiary that provided stats for nearly all the creatures seen in the show at that time. They also periodically publish creature and NPC stats on their website. However, there still remains many creatures from later seasons that require entries, and that doesn't count all the various beings inspired by show/movie concepts that never made it on screen!

That's where I come in. I've only just started dabbling in tabletop, but I had the creative compulsion to homebrew ToE stats for NPCs and player races alike. Want your pony pirate crew to be attacked by a ship-eating Kraken? Now you can! Your group wants to play as Sirens? They can do that too! Sunset Shimmer, the Young 6, and Pillars of Old Equestria? All in there!!!

*VERY IMPORTANT SPOILER NOTE*: A few entries rely on information gathered from officially unreleased episodes (as of the moment this thread went live). Although no significant plot details are revealed, a spoiler-free purist should consider waiting until the Finale officially airs before clicking the link below.

Anywho, here's the product of a whole month's worth of messing around: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ZBvONC-6DX3E3CDx0PERe0iDsoPPlWa8J8ZC0HT-BG8

Feedback is much appreciated, especially from actual ToE players! :D

• 4 weeks later...

Howdy; glad you found your way here! :D

Concerning your question, I'd say the best section to organize a play-by-post ToE campaign/one-shot is over at Free for All. Alternatively we have a Canterlot.com Discord server which, although not currently geared for tabletop, could theoretically be modified to be able to accommodate that style of play. Either way, I'd actually be very interested to get some ToE action going around these parts, hehe.

Anywho, glad to have been of service delivering those Student 6 stat blocks. :) 

Thank you! I'll have to check the discord out!

Yeah! I had to direct this creative energy somewhere, so I thought I'd block out the stats for the cast of "Them's Fightin' Herds" I think I'll put them just a bit higher in most stats than their mane6 counterparts. You haven't left me too much to work with! But I think I may borrow from some of your systems for talents and quirks with some of these characters!

• Like 1

Them's Fightin' Herds, eh? That reminds me: I was THIS close to adding alpacas into the Lost Bestiary. I suppose there's always another project, though..... :shifty:

There's quite a bit of creatures featured in the IDW comics and various spin-off materials that I decided not to include, whether for reasons of redundancy, dubious source material canonicity, a lack of decent visual references, or even for the petty reason of making sure a couple of the larger entries didn't suffer from wonky formatting. Aside from the Alpaca, I would have also liked having the Manta Hawk in there (it showed up in an illustrated picture book and in one comic issue afterward), but alas, it wasn't meant to be.