Bellosh

Tails of Equestria: Unofficial Bestiary Supplement by Yours Truly!

For those of you in the dark, Tails of Equestria is the official licensed tabletop RPG for FiM. Back around Season 6 or so, the game developers came out with a Bestiary that provided stats for nearly all the creatures seen in the show at that time. They also periodically publish creature and NPC stats on their website. However, there still remains many creatures from later seasons that require entries, and that doesn't count all the various beings inspired by show/movie concepts that never made it on screen!

That's where I come in. I've only just started dabbling in tabletop, but I had the creative compulsion to homebrew ToE stats for NPCs and player races alike. Want your pony pirate crew to be attacked by a ship-eating Kraken? Now you can! Your group wants to play as Sirens? They can do that too! Sunset Shimmer, the Young 6, and Pillars of Old Equestria? All in there!!!

*VERY IMPORTANT SPOILER NOTE*: A few entries rely on information gathered from officially unreleased episodes (as of the moment this thread went live). Although no significant plot details are revealed, a spoiler-free purist should consider waiting until the Finale officially airs before clicking the link below.

Anywho, here's the product of a whole month's worth of messing around: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ZBvONC-6DX3E3CDx0PERe0iDsoPPlWa8J8ZC0HT-BG8

Feedback is much appreciated, especially from actual ToE players! :D