Answers, Questioned (Closed: Foxxy)

SteelEagle

The head pounded.
There had been a swirl of magic. Valen couldn't remember much of what happened or why as his eyes fluttered open and then closed again.

The light hurt his eyes. His head pounded.
He had been there to see Princess Twilight Sparkle about...Silver Spoon, was it? His mind felt as if it were trapped in fog or covered in molasses. Sluggish and confused.

He felt numb from his tail to his head. His head pounded. The light didn't hurt because his eyes were shut down.
She had decided to cast some sort of spell to cleanse his aura of any residual magic, right? It was hard to piece together his own memories. Locked behind a veil of pain and scattered in the winds of magic.

Something felt wrong about him, though he couldn't tell why. He felt numb from his tail to his head. His head pounded. The light didn't hurt because his eyes were shut down.
She had taken him to the solarium. There had been a spell. It felt far more powerful and he felt as if something drastically wrong was occurring.

He heard voices, felt a presence, and then something soothing. Something felt wrong about him, though he couldn't tell why. He felt numb from his tail to his head. His head pounded. The light didn't hurt because his eyes were shut down. He fell back asleep, blissfully unaware of anything else.

The head pounded and he was numb, but he felt better this time. His back felt alive with nerves and his head throbbed out of all sense, but at least this time when the eyes fluttered open the light didn't stab him aggressively. That was an improvement and he wasn't going to scoff at success. He opened his eyes and kept them open. Strangely, the strands of mane that fluttered in and out of view were kept in a different manner and had a different color. They also seemed to part unusually in the middle. Valen couldn't really surmise the cause quickly and decided to not think about it just yet.

He did feel wrong though. Still numb. He couldn't feel much of anything except his own breathing. He could scarcely even move his neck. He could swear he could see something at the top of his vision but he dismissed it. He didn't have a horn. He was still sleeping. He went to touch it, but what little feeling and control he had in his hoof didn't grant him the strength he needed. He let out a frustrated groan as he tried to lift it- and the groan came out higher pitched and timbered without effort. Valen was confused, and he could once again feel a presence off to the side. He felt drowsy once more, and fell back asleep.

Valen awoke once more, this time his eyes snapping open suddenly. He wasn't nearly as numb and his head didn't hurt anywhere near as badly. He could feel the sheets, the bed, the pillows, the blanket that he tossed aside out of habit as he tried waking up. He turned to his side, feeling an odd imbalance of weight. When his eyes opened they trailed along a mirror that wasn't far away, bleary-eyed as he was. The form that looked back at him looked alien, but it was just his tear-stained eyes.

He blinked them and rubbed them to clear them up before he took another look at the mirror.

His jaw hit the flaw.
Her jaw hit the floor

Everything was wrong. Her coat was no longer a light orange. It was instead peach, from the end of her four petite hooves, her slender and graceful back, all the way to her fresh face. A face that stood slack-jawed and was adorned in the forehead by a brand new horn. Her mane was a mess of light blue with purple streaks shading it down, her mane long and off the base of the neck in a wild and untamed fashion.

And, to top it all off, she was very obviously a filly in all the ways it mattered and definitely no longer a colt.

She let out a terrified scream as she backpedaled off the bed, slamming into the ground on the side opposite the mirror with a crash as she finally, horrifyingly, woke up and took full stock of the room around her. The floor looked crystalline, a dull blue- not crystal empire crystal, then. The bed was fairly extravagant, a sea of pillows and blankets. The room was otherwise somewhat barren aside from a mirror, an open door where he could see a bathtub, and a small nightstand she had almost slammed into when she fell off the bed. On it was an empty glass of water, emblazoned with the logo of Princess Twilight Sparkle.

She started to stand up, using her hooves on the bed to help pull her up. Her head felt like one taut muscle of fear and anxiousness as she looked around. Everything felt off, even the breath in the body! Her muscles, her body, that horn, her pelt, her mane, her voice, tye way her heart beat!
"Twilight! Twilight! Like, what is this?!" She screamed, her voice lilting and energetic even in its panic. If it weren't tinged with absolute fear it could even be called rather fetching, quite cute.

• Like 3

Image result for twilight pony freaking outimage.png

Twi had paced the same path so many times in the last two days she'd worn a track through the rug. 

"Spike!"

The Princess was oh... she was an absolute and total wreck of a mare. 

"Spike!"

She'd reallllly done it this time. She didn't think it would be possible for her to mess up any more than she had. 

"Spike!"

The spell had seemed so perfect. It had looked right. It had sounded right. Tartarus! It had even felt right. But it wasn't. Nope, it wasn't right at all. It couldn't be right. She hadn't meant to go that far . Sure she'd mixed plenty of her own hopes in for the colt when she had begun conjuring. It was only right to do so. Valen deserved the best after the trouble she'd caused him. She'd stayed up late lots of times working on the proper procedure to weave one's own wishes into the wish spell cast for another pony. 

"SPIKE!"

"Oh! Uh, yes Princess Twilight?" The dragon cowered away from the beast that had once been his beloved Twilight. She stood in front of him, mane going in every direction possible, breath coming ragged through her nostrils. This was probably the worst case of "Twilighting" ever recorded. Though her was partly afraid of what she might do the dragon also felt a chuckle building deep down inside. This was no laughing matter though. Hold it in Spike, hold it in!

"Have you checked?" She snorted.

"Checked...?" He questioned.

"Checked on her Spike! What do you think I'd want checked?!" Ok that was not soon to be ruler of Equestria Twilight speaking. She cleared her throat, trying her best to take it down a notch, or fifty notches perhaps. "Sorry Spike, it's just..."

Spike stopped her. "No Princess, it's ok. I uh, I understand." He understood the best he could. He'd never botched a spell this bad so he couldn't really understand. The only spell he could do was to burp scrolls. Sure that had gone wrong before, but never at the expense of another pony. Nope, don't think that way Spike. It's gonna be fine. Yep, fine.

"I'll uhhhhh, I'll go check again right now."

Twilight resumed her pacing, she could hear Spike's footclaws clattering off towards the bed chamber. "Oh sweet Celestia, what have I done?"

---

Spike rounded the corner and skipped himself down to a quick walk instead of an all out run. The dragon rapped lightly on the slightly open door leading into the bed chamber as he'd done every time he'd checked on him... errr her? Ah, never mind!

Then came the scream!

"Valen!?" His words issued as he pushed his way through the door into the room. What he saw was far from what he had been seeing every time he checked. This was not a pony sleeping in bed, oh no! This was well, this was a job for...

"Oh boy...I mean m-mare, I mean Valen? I-i.... TWILIIIIGHT!!"

aJAXH2D.png?width=330&height=300

Valen could feel herself hyperventilating as her eyes locked into the mirror as she struggled up. Her mane parted around her horn, a horn that her trembling hooves felt repeatedly, poking around the point experimentally. The mane was clipped- reminded her of Twilight in a lot of ways except for the color. And her color! It was more of a nice peach, a sweet mixture that combined orange with...she didn't know, her mind was fuzzy. She ran her hoof through her mane and then tossed it back, looking at herself. She had unintentionally struck a pose, like she was going for a glamour shot. Hard to not do so. She had the face for it, the body for it! All the right curves. She had to admit that despite all the panic she had a fantastic figure. Not that it changed all the worry and panic, because that was coming in as heavy as ever.

Valen sunk down to the ground and came to sit on her flank, leaning against the bed. Sprawled out in front of her was her body. She looked at her hooves once more in disbelief. Her shapely legs, her touching curves- yes, she got it, she looked rather good. Even in a panic the mind of a model recognized game. But it was all so alien to her. This was not her body, this was not her species, this was...nothing like her. What had happened? Valen had come to speak with Twilight about Silver Spoon and the magic she had used to manipulate him. Twilight had offered to give Valen a quick magical checkup to make sure there was nothing leftover from Silver Spoon's use of the potions. She had asked for Valen to accompany her to the solarium. That was where everything went fuzzy. Valen had been lifted up by something, a flash of colored light, and then...here.

What in the wide wide world of Equestria had the Princess done!?

She heard a few taps on the door and saw Spike poke his head in. She shrieked in shock and then covered up her indecency, falling to the ground in the panic. She got up- or at least tried to. She tripped on her longer tail towards Spike, catching herself before falling on the ground. "Spike, oh my Celestia! This is, like, totally freaking me out!" She said as she turned around, whipping Spike in the face with her beautiful tail, her brows furrowing. "Why am I talkin', ya know, like this?" She said as her hooves found her mouth and rubbed around. Sure, the peppy energy and sweetly colored syllables were pleasant, but she didn't know why the words flowed the way they did.    

• Like 1

Image result for twilight pony freaking outimage.png

"Pfpht!" Spike stammered as that long, luxurious tail struck him across the face. "Oh, oh oh!" The dragon grit his teeth in apprehension and wrung his claws. This was not good. This was not good at all. He stood there motionless for a moment, trying to decide what to do. Twilight hadn't shown up yet and it felt like it'd been at least five minute! 

"Uhhhh," He held up his claws and walked into the room. "Now just calm down ummmm, Valen?" He gulped. Twilight would be here any moment. She'd know what to do! "Yeah, just calm down. Twilight will know what to do and why you're ummmmm talking like," He hesitated, her perfect figure just now dawning on him. Her beautiful mane, her curvy in just the right way flank... her lovely eyes.... "Oh no," He shook his head to clear it this was Valen he was looking at not an extremely good looking mare, right?

"TWILIGHT!"

The Princess had taken off at a gallop as soon as she heard the scream followed by Spike's call for her. Her hooves barely touched the marble as she scooted around a turn and made her way to the bed chamber like a dragon out of Tartarus! 

"I'm here Spike I'm-" Her breath caught in her throat. Well, this was good right? He was up at least. She hadn't spell cast him into a sleep of oblivion or anything like that. But what had she done?

"It's ok Valen." She tried to sound calm as she walked in behind Spike. She stood in front of the unicorn, trying to hold back a flood of 'I'm sorry' and 'I'll change you back'. He didn't need to know this required an apology and she certainly was not sure she could turn him back from what he was now. "No need to freak out." She took in a small breath and glanced around. "Here," she levitated a water glass over. "Have a sip and sit down ok?"

Twilight's head felt like it was ready to explode! This was not good. Well, he had woke up but he wasn't a 'he' anymore. Nope. She'd already heard the Valley Filly accent. 

"What in Celestia?" Came out under her breath as she waited to see if Valen would have a seat on the edge of the bed with her. 

Spike saw her mouth the words and shrugged, coming to stand closer to Twilight to help in whatever came next...

• Like 1

Twilight came in and seemed incredibly worried, apologetic even about what had happened. That confirmed her suspicions that this was the result of Twilight's spellcasting. Not that there could really be much doubt but of all the things to make her worried it was good to know that the one pony who should have knowledge of this would be the one *most* knowledgeable about it. The fact it happened was quite awful- was it, though?- but if anything could be done to resolve this, then she could be of great help. "Oh. My. Celestia. What is, like, all this that is happening to me?" Valen asked in a panic as she trotted around the incoming Princess, taking a seat as requested.

The Princess offered Valen a cup of water. Come to mention it, her mouth felt very dry. She nodded and took a deep gulp, the simple request giving her an excuse to focus on something else for a moment. She went to grab the glass that was offered but something intervened. He horn lit up with a blue magical aura, matching her piercing eyes covered by exquisite eyelashes, of its own accord as did the glass.

It went flying towards her face. Valen let out a small, concerned screech before the horn unlit and the glass fell through his hooves, splashing on her chest and dripping down. The water was cool on her unusually, tensely arm body- likely because of her rising blood pressure and spending several days under heavy blankets- and it kind of felt good, like a cooling agent as it slowly matted her chest and stomach floof. Still, she didn't get a drink of water and looked up at Twilight with wide, panicked eyes. "Twilight, this totally is, like, the worst! So, I have no idea what's even happening to me, like, in my body and my head, ya know? I totally feel, like, so grody right now!" 

• Like 1

image.jpeg

"Heh heeeeeeh," Twilight let out her signature freaking out laugh was she wiped a bit of the spilled water off her chest floof. "No problem, this is no problem," The words came out of her muzzle unbidden and she tried to bite them back before Valen heard them. 

The Princess cleared her throat as Valen question what had happened. She used the quick moment to try to compose herself. She was the oldest, she was the boss. Heck, she was about to be the boss of all of Equestria wasn't she? She could handle this. Well, first she had to get a handle on herself. Her eyes narrowed for a moment as she steeled herself up. She'd do this for Valen. Hopefully it would help him more than the spell had. 

Actually... as she looked over the filly again she had to admit, the spell didn't really seem all that bad. Valen certainly was not Valen so to speak buuuuuut, whoever this was she seemed to have some things going for her. And wasn't the colt's heart set on modeling and fashion? The young mare she saw on the bed next to her would certainly been fit and fine on any runway in Equestria. She could work with this. She would just have to take the reins!

"I'll tell you what," She hesitated. "Moonlight," Yeah that sounded good! "It looks like the spell worked even better than I thought it would!" 

She nodded and realized her throat felt dry. "Spike?"

"Uhhhh, uh! Yes Princess?" Spike had to drag his eyes off this new filly to respond.

"Would you get us some more water please?"

"Yeah!" He gulped. "Sure, of course yep! Water..." His eyes went back to the unicorn. 

"Spike?" Twilight hinted. "SPIKE!"

"Oh! Yep, water. I-I'm on it!" The dragon took the pitcher and scurried into the kitchens to refill it.

Now that they were alone and Moonlight wasn't being dragon oogled she felt she could take control. "I was just going to do a magic aura cleansing for you but I thought you deserved better Va- uh Moonlight." She nodded, affirming that to be the right name. "I mixed your hopes and dreams into the conjure and some of my own hopes got in there too," She sighed. "I always wanted to be popular. The most popular filly at school would have been perfect!" She smiled, wondering what it would have been like and happy to see Moonlight had a shot at that now. 

"So you see, the magic turned you into the form that's best suited for your hopes and dreams and well, some of mine too!" She kept on spinning this positive. "No reason to feel 'grody' Moonlight..." She hesitated again, thinking of her Friendship School and the good friends she had teaching there. "No reason to feel grody Moonlight Glitter! You'll have everything you ever wanted now plus, you'll be the most popular filly at school since you're going to enroll at my Friendship School!"

There! That sounded positive and happy right? Right.

• Like 1

Moonlight Valen's mouth dropped, though there wasn't much honest shock behind the expression. She had figured that twilight was behind all this but never would she have dreamed how...irresponsible it felt! Casting the spell without her consent, inputting all these hopes and dreams...and they weren't even her hopes and dreams to start with! They were the hopes and dreams fastened onto her by others due to misunderstandings. Sure, one could argue that Valen Moonlight was having to question herself a lot lately on account of how others viewed her before. That was reasonable. Maybe there was something to it. Maybe she was a filly all along, and this was good! But she didn't think so. At least she thought knew that she didn't want it this suddenly. Out of the blue! What had happened while she slept?

Spike left. He had been checking her out. Moonlight Valen would be lying if she said that it wasn't at least a little flattering. She knew she didn't really think of Spike that way but a nice coltfriend would be...nice. She shook her head. Now that thought, that thought was all new and she wasn't sure just how much she cared for it loved it. Twilight finished happily, which did not mirror Valen Moonlight's mood at all.

"So, like, you totally got this all wrong Twilight!" She protested with her melodic voice. "For real, gag me with a spoon, I don't wanna be a filly. I never wanted that!" She added rapidly, desperately, getting up and off the bed as she started trotting around in worry before catching her enticingly crafted form in the mirror. It was enough to make her forget herself for a moment. "I mean, like, I'm always a fan of these totally bitchin' dresses and I'm just so totally made for the runway so I know I'm all like, perfect for this but...I never asked for it to, like, actually happen, tcha!"

She wheeled back around to face Twilight, her mind racing with more problems! "And, filly, what is up with that name? No offense but, like, Moonlight Glitter? That just sounds like your name! Doy! And my horn, and this mane- add some, like, wings and some color and I'm totally just like you, right?" Moonlight said quickly, tossing her mane about (and effortlessly striking a pose with her top half in the process), her mind launching accusatory bolts at her Princess. Momentarily spent she sat down on all fours. "I'm not a filly. So, like, totally not a filly at all!"

She sighed. She couldn't even convince herself fully. 

"Everypony else says so, though, so, like...whatever I guess. Maybe I'm just totally dumb, but this feels super bogus, filly," Moonlight said as she stood up defiantly.
"But whatever! You're going to, like, take a red and change me back right this instant!"

• Like 1

Image result for twilight pony

Just like her? Twilight had to choke back a laugh. The way Moonlight said it, well, she had to admit it wasn't totally off base. She did look vaguely like Twi, but not totally the same. Right? She glanced at the filly again. She was standing in front of her now, demanding to be changed back. The thing was she couldn't change her back. At least not right that instant. The spell had drained her and she was still recovering from the huge drain it had taken on her magical aura. Plus...

She. Didn't. Want. To. She was shocked to realize how firm she felt about this. She didn't want to change this filly back to Valen. Not at all. Look at all the potential Twilight had gained... no Moonlight... yes, how much potential Moonlight had gained! It was too much to just take it all back. she's be doing a disservice to the pony in front of her all over again. She'd do whatever she had to do to convince Moonlight that what had happened was right and the best possible outcome.    

Twi's horn glowed bright. She didn't have enough magical energy for huge spells right now but she had enough to do what she did next. The Princess steeled herself. She had never done something like she was a bout to do. Magic shot from her horn and engulfed Moonlight. It held her up, slightly off the ground, frozen for all intents and purposes. She could hear just fine though and the hold wasn't meant to be painful, just forceful enough to make her see what was right. It wasn't characteristic of Twilight at all and she was glad Spike wasn't back to witness it.

Twilight had locked Moonlight in her magic. She slid off the edge of the bed and trotted in front of the beautiful filly. 

"Moonlight Glitter." She smiled, walking slowly in a circle around her. "Look at you. You're perfect." She gulped, willing herself to keep up the ruse she was building. She was doing it for her good after all. "You've got so much potential right now. The looks, the voice, and talent." She looked away and then back. "You just need to accept that this is you. Moonlight Glitter. A unicorn model, soon to be the most popular student at the Friendship School. All the world in front of you." She smiled again, her eyes glittering with hope. It's what she wanted for herself and she was giving it to this pony in front of her. 

"I only want what's best for you so you need to know you won't be changed back. Take the chance I've given you Moonlight! It's the chance of a perfect life!"  She sighed. "Forget you were changed, this is who you are, this is who you are, this is who you are..." The words repeated as Twi used what magic she could to weave her words into him. She was doing this for Valen. She was helping him. She was giving him much better than what he'd had. He had a chance now. A chance to be who he always wanted to be. No more confusion. No more second guessing. No more hiding. He was about to take the spotlight for all to see!

After a little longer once she thought her words had been planted in deeply enough that even if he remembered his past, this is who he was now, her horn flickered and the spell faded. Moonlight was deposited back to the ground, realised from the Princess' magic lock. 

When Valen Moonlight was first picked up by Twilight's powerful magic, she felt a surge of hope. Hope that something would happen to reverse this mindset she was in, to bring her back to normal. If anypony in Equestria could help her, if anypony in the world could help Valen Moonlight, it was Princess Twilight Sparkle. And she was the one who caused it, so it only felt right on top of it all.
But then Moonlight Valen felt something strange just as Twilight got up. She couldn't move! She could breathe, but she couldn't look away or even just turn. And then she felt her mind kind of turn into goo as Twilight spoke, a sponge more like it, taking everything in. She wanted to protest but she couldn't physically and even if she couldn't, such thoughts vanished.

After all, it wasn't like anything Twilight said was wrong.

"Look at you. You're perfect.. You've got so much potential right now. The looks,"
Twilight wasn't wrong, after all. It was said that everypony was special in their own way and as she rotated in the magic to look at herself in the mirror, she had to admit that she was beyond beautiful. She was a heartbreaker without intending it. Her modeling career would be easy and she could do so much more than before! 
"the voice,"
It was hard to admit, but there was a certain pep and energy to her voice now that was absent before. She felt she had to struggle at times so ponies didn't think she was dumb, but maybe the struggle was worth it. Be herself, be unique, be smart, but sound totally bitchin'.
"the talent."
Well, duh. Of course she was talented. She was an expert in the philosophy of fashion, on the catwalk, and frankly as an actress. After all, she had played Valen for so long, hadn't she? Or- no, Lilly. But really did it matter? She could do so much now. She could feel closer to finding herself a cutie mark now than she had ever been.

"You just need to accept that this is you. Moonlight Glitter."
Well, Moonlight wasn't sure how easy that would be, but she was certainly naming off a lot of positives.
"A unicorn model, 
The idea of being a unicorn wasn't...the worst thing ever. Magic was cool, right?
"soon to be the most popular student at the Friendship School. All the world in front of you."
Friendship was magic and friendship was what mattered in Equestria, right? Moonlight was always a friendly sort and she had to admit that the confidence and form she had now would only make it easier. Such possibility- the world was indeed in front of her. Right? It felt like it. It wasn't always easy but that was okay.

"I only want what's best for you so you need to know you won't be changed back. Take the chance I've given you Moonlight! It's the chance of a perfect life!" 
Moonlight was Moonlight now. No going back, even if she wanted to go back, even if she was uncomfortable or scared or excited or happy. She had to reorient herself around the fact that this was her life now. Valen was gone, the colt was gone, never to return. She had to learn to accept this one way or another- and who knows, maybe it would be perfect.

"forget you were changed, this is who you are, who you are, who you are..."

In time, she was let down and landed with a soft thump on her rear.
She was silent for a few moments as she allowed the waves of reality, beautiful and awful as it was, to settle. She gulped. It felt foreign but it also felt great, and she figured that she could work with that in time.
"I..." she stopped, then shook her head.
"So, like, I feel really...like, naked, and barf me out and stuff.."

• Like 1

Image result for twilight pony

Twilight stood in front of Moonlight, waiting for her head to clear after the bombardment she'd just hoofed over. The Princess knew she'd pushed the laws of her own heart when she made the decision to cast the spell she just had. Don't even mention the one before that. Twi glanced to the side, she could still reason her way through the steps she'd taken. Yes. That was enough to keep her from bursting out with apologies right that second. Plus, she had to be strong now. She had to be strong for Moonlight as she took her first steps into what would become a wonderful world for her. 

She looked at Moonlight with concern and then a bright idea bloomed. "Moonlight," A soft smile graced her muzzle now. "Why don't you trot over to the bathroom and have a nice hot shower. It will help clear your head and make you feel better. After that it will be time to go pay Rarity a visit!" She would just continue to tell the filly what was happening and hopefully Moonlight would continue to go along with it, if grudgingly. "She will want to get you measured for your new school uniform and then of course, start work on some brand new outfits for you!"

The shower was needed. 
For everything else that had happened one certainty was that the days of sweat and being bedridden had made her smell something far less than she looked. The royal bathrooms were suitable for their title and the water became hot almost immediately. She allowed the water to run over her fo a little bit, waves of rivulet streams of piercing jets reddening her peach skin before she went to work. Lotions, washes, shampoos and conditioners. She scrubbed herself thoroughly. First to help ensure she was clean, and second because it was the first thing she could do without somecreature observing her. She was numb for at least part of it, her mind reeling with ceaseless inputs of new information and new realizations. It took what felt like a full hour for her to exit the shower, towels covering her mane and her barrel as she left the shower.

She walked over to the laundry basket in the room, which was overfilled with sheets and blankets. Her nose wrinkled- now that smell was grody- as she touched the towels to toss it. But then she stopped, feeling the horn. She licked her lips. "Hmmmm..." she wondered if...her horn lit up. The towels lifted off, went a few feet, then dropped. She picked it up again and the towels went flying into the ceiling. Then it rolled against the ceiling next to a wall., and they dropped down towards the basket and hit a dresser, knocking over some knicks and knacks on it. The towels then swept along the top and she tried to drop it into the basket. Instead the towels went skidding on the ground. She let out a frustrated sigh. "Now come on! Stop being so totally unfair!" She said to her horn, wishing there was an easy button to the damn thing.

After some time she trotted out of the room with haste, the towels located somewhere halfway under the bed. If Twilight was going to give Moonlight a horn ad not educate her with proper levitation techniques then she could deal with the effect of a ten minute fight with capability involving one frustrated filly and a pair of wet towels. The victim? An entire room in the castle.

She made her way quickly out of the castle- avoiding Spike and the Princess in the process, desperate as she was to not have a wonderful doom hanging over her head- and soon she was into Ponyville. The sunlight attacked her darkness-adapted eyes as she processed where the boutique was from her. Aside from Sweet Apple Acres it was the place she was most familiar with and the route came through quickly even in her addled mind. Most importantly, she knew what routes to avoid on this sunny day. She didn't want to attract too much attention though considering her tremendous beauty how could she not? Truthfully, she just didn't want ponies to ask who the new filly was. She knew the answer and didn't mind saying it, which scared an ever shrinking part of herself. Mind resolved, she double-timed it to the Boutique.

----
Carousel Boutique
Ten Minutes Later

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

• Like 1

image.jpeg

"Opal darling?" The unicorn spoke through a muzzle full of pins. 

The cat in question was standing right underneath the mannequin Rarity was working on. Pins levitated deftly from muzzle to hem as she worked her magic on what would be yet another fabulous dress.  

"You're not thinking of sharpening your claws on my dress are you darling?" 

The cats claws slipped back into her paws and she circled the mannequin's base and then Rarity's front legs, a purr rumbling in her chest. 

Rarity had to smile. Cats were cat sand always would be. Nothing would change that and that was just what enamored her with the feline kind. They were sure of themselves and got what they wanted... well... most of the time. Unless of course what they wanted was to have a go at fine silk in a famous dress maker's shop. "Why don't you go have a lie down lovely? I'm going to be working on this for quite a while longer."

Opalescence sniffed up at her owner before sauntering to a part of the shop that was bathed in shafts of sunlight. It was, of course, the cat's idea to have a nap and nothing more. 

Rarity smiled to herself as she continued her work. She was happy as Pinkie Pie in a cupcake vault with a dress design in front of her and a client to impress! It was as she set the next pin that a knock resounded on the door. The unicorn was always happy to have customers and the bells jingled nicely as she swung the door gently open with her magic. 

"Welcome to Carousal Boutique dear!" She spoke before looking up. Once she did her muzzle gaped open. Who was this beautiful creature? 

"Oh my!" She trotted over to the unicorn and smiled charmingly. "Are you visiting Ponyville dear? I haven't seen you about town yet." 

• Like 1

Moonlight could only confirm one thing that was always true, regardless of all other factors. Hearts and minds, flesh and bone, name and agenda might change, the sun might fall and the moon rise in its stead, but Rarity would always be one of the most beautiful creations in all of the land. It was almost soothing that even behind new eyes, eyes that felt foreign every time she blinked at first though it was rapidly fading, Rarity remained as radiant as the rising dawn. Moonlight took a big breath and tried to put on a smile, which came out easier than expected. It was hard not to be happy when you were a lover of fashion and got to work so closely with Equestria's greatest fashion creator and proprietor. She always raised Valen's Moonlight's moods before and she was sure it would continue to ring true today.

"Miss Rarity! Like, it is so totally good to see you, tcha!" Moonlight said as she gave her co-worker and friend a hug. It was a deep one too. More so than anypony else save for cousin Applejack, Rarity meant a lot to her as she had grown up. She had helped Moonlight shine bright and even though there was a part of her that blamed thanked credited Rarity with a lot of the events that had led to this point, she knew that a mare with a heart of gold best described Rarity. She stepped back after releasing the hug, taking a deep breath as she tried to explain what had happened.

"So, uhh, like, I'm not new or anything. I'm..." she leaned in, "ya know. Gilded Lilly. Valen, word?" She stepped back, this time her words coming in much quicker. "So, umm, I was trying to, like, get some help from Twilight for some magical garbage and I was like, 'Twilight, help me and stuff' and she was all like, 'sure I can cast a spell to help you!' And so I followed her and she totally casted some radical new spell that made me get this totally bitchin' bod," she couldn't help but flaunt it as she walked, "but filly, like, my mind is totally all messed, word? I feel like everything has totally been, like, screwed with just a scoshe," she said as she trotted in and fell down on a fainting couch. "Not to mention this!" She poked her horn.

"Uggh. At least I had a shower."

• Like 1

image.jpeg

Rarity hugged the filly back tightly. She may look different but the unicorn still felt the exact same way. She loved working with Valen, loved seeing him grow and blossom, and this well! This was like a rose opening up to the sun for the first time! She was absolutely stunning! Of course the unicorn knew all about the debacle Twilight had undertaken on her friend but perhaps it was for the best? She had always thought that perhaps deep down inside, where he hadn't been able to delve, this was truly what the colt had wished for. Rarity had to think that way since the Princess had been very clear on the fact that there wasn't going to be a taking back of this particular spell. It was the binding of the dreams of two hearts and as such, locked and unable to be altered. Of course Twi had gone on an on about how she'd find a way to undo it but... for now that prospect was as far off as the east from the west.

From her first waking until now Twilight had informed her group of friends as best she could. She knew Moonlight's name and what she would look like but she hadn't been told that she'd have the verbiage of a literal valley filly! It fit thought. As she struck a pose of her 'bitchin' bod' Rarity knew it was a perfect fit! Speaking of which...

"Oh it's good to see you too Moonlight!" Once that was finished along with the explanation of events straight from the filly's mouth, Rarity decided it was best to delve  right into fashion. It was what was most comfortable for both of them. She'd ask Moonlight a bit more but first, a fitting session. 

"I hear you're enrolled for the Friendship school darling!" Her enchantment rolled a couple mannequins forward, each wearing iterations of Twilight School of Friendship uniforms. "Of course you'll want to attend in style!" She patted the lapel of the jacket and skirt combo. The other was more of a pant suit. Both were expertly tailored in black with golden accents. "What do you think darling? Ready for a fitting?"

• Like 1

Rarity moved and acted with all the grace that was expected of her but with none of the concern and worry that was expected after she had revealed what happened. Well, that was totally uncool! Here she was telling Rarity she was feeling all sorts of off-kilter and she blew right past it like a mare at the track. It made Moonlight a little suspicious, if she was being honest. Did she already know? Did Twilight show Moonlight off while she was deeply, unnaturally unconscious? And no comment at all about being a unicorn! Moonlight was looking for a little help in this situation and instead she received goose eggs and letdowns when she needed a little more in the way of instruction and some good old fashioned TLC!

A little pampering, wouldn't you?

She sighed, knowing that despite all that the moment Rarity mentioned anything fashion related she was doomed to be intrigued to put up a stink about the concerns she had. And indeed, the idea of a school uniform was not unappealing to the former student of a Manehattan Academy. They could be rather fetching and make everypony feel like a million bits, assuming they were designed properly. "You know I can't, like, say no to a fitting, right?" She asked with a gentle roll of the eyes and a smile, though there was some hesitancy to it. She still felt out of sorts and the fact that Miss Rarity wasn't jumping to help her out soured a little bit. But only a little bit. There were always beautiful clothes to put on a beautiful body and fashion to discuss, so even the worst outcome was still rather fabulous.

She grabbed the clothes and gave them a once over. They felt like they'd hold up to wear and tear which was vital to any uniform, not to mention looking killer. Black looked good on everypony, doubly so on ponies who already looked good. She trotted behind a screen. "I'll totally, like, try the rad jacket and skirt combo first. I think it will be a big hit...like, among the fashion-forward, tcha?" She said with a laugh before she vanished around the curtain. It took only a few seconds for her to return, a nice twirl as she did so. After all if you were going to show something ogg you better show something off. She then started a strut up and down an imaginary runway. That felt comfortable, relaxing even. A sense of familiarity in cloth and act that was missing from everything else.

"So, whatcha thinkin'?"

• Like 2

image.jpeg

Rarity continued on, not oblivious to Valen's situation but unwilling to draw too much attention to it. She figured if she got the filly trying on clothes she'd feel a bit better. What she saw of the current strutting about confirmed her thoughts. The unicorn levitated a few pins and trotted towards Moonlight.

"Stunning darling." She smiled, moving in to place a couple pins for a small alteration she'd make. It would draw the skirt up just a tiny bit to it moved better with the flow of her flanks. "Who knew school uniforms could be so fetching?" She chuckled a bit. "Well, these are Designs by Rarity uniforms after all. The other students will have similar things to wear but only yours will have the stamp of a true fashionista!" 

"Now make another pass on the runway darling. Let me see how that adjustment will work." She stepped back a little to observe the filly's movements. 

Rarity watched the filly work fashion magic with the uniform. Her designs were good but a pony like Valen/Moonlight in them made them something special indeed. Thinking of this gave her a pang in her gut. Of course she'd known who was going to show up on her doorstep but this must be awfully hard for Moonlight. She wasn't at all used to being a filly in reality! And that wasn't the only thing that had changed. No, much more than that! 

"So, Moonlight?" She kept her voice casual. "Have you tried out your new magic yet?" The unicorn motioned the the horn jutting from Moonlight's forehead. 

• Like 1

Glitterbanner.png

Rarity seemed a bit confident in her designs, and why shouldn't she? Even as she hemmed the skirt a little shorter Moonlight knew it would work well. She wasn't sure why they needed school uniforms in the first place but she had an inkling it was a way for rarity to have a deeper influence and test out new design metrics. She couldn't really let herself fly wild, had to allow for some conservatism to seep into the process. All things told, Moonlight knew Rarity knocked it out of the park. That was partially at least because Moonlight knew she was a knockout herself.

"Well, like, the way I see it these clothes will totally speak to, like, some of them, right? Totally with you there, no duh. But, I mean, if I'm like your model for it then yeah I better see thuh benefits, right? I'm tre spectacular," Moonlight giggled as she started up and down the runway, doing what came naturally. She had been an expert model and while her movements were far less precise- her skeletal structure, weight distribution, and musculature were all different after all- she was still good enough to make the article shine.'

Then she had a thought, and turned to "Like, what are you going to do for Ocellus, though? She's totes out there all thuh time, she's all like, 'I'm a Changeling now and totally a bugbear later' and that is just a scoshe, like, hard to plan for, right?" Moonlight asked as she came off the runway, sashaying unintentionally while she did so. It was a worry for her about how uniforms, indeed clothes, could handle a Changeling. Would the clothes rip? Would they change? Would that ruin Rarity's intellectual property rights?

A lot of concerns. Just like any discussion regarding her magic. She rolled her eyes.
"Like, oh my Celestia, I so tried and failed to use it earlier. I feel like all this weird-o energy totally ripping through me and when I tried to like dry myself with a towel it was all like, 'so seriously no,' and I just sent that towel everywhere. Uggh, like the worst!" Moonlight said as she relieved that embarrassing experience. She had zero control over her magic. None. In fact, it was the thing that was freaking her out the most still. She was a unicorn. She was a unicorn! Literally everything about her was different but being able to cast spells...and feeling this slight emptiness where her connection with nature used to be...was the biggest change of all.

She sighed, rubbing her temple as she disrobed. She hadn't used the bathroom since she had woken up and it was starting to tell.
"I totally need to use thuh bathroom, like stat," she said with a short laugh, nervous as it was as she put the uniform back and trotted towards the Boutique's bathroom.

• Like 1

image.jpeg

Rarity watched, mesmerized as Moonlight effected her strut. Only a mare that had worked as closely as she with Valen would be able to tell Moonlight was still getting used to her new structure. Nopony else would be able to tell that the pony strutting towards her was anything but a seasoned filly model. As she spoke of Ocellus the mare grinned and gave a knowing wink. 

"Good question darling! I took that into consideration when Twilight and I agreed that uniforms would be a good match for her school." She tapped her horn lightly. "It's amazing how useful magic can be." She laughed lightly. "Of course I'm not the expert our lovely Twilight is. My magic is reserved for the art of the dress mostly." Small sigh. "Anyway darling, Twilight will be enchanting the uniforms of the shape shifting among us so that the fabric stretches and changes with them!"

As Moonlight spoke of energy coursing through her Rarity was reminded of her own magic discovery season and that of her sister. "You know Moonlight, when a unicorn is young they don't usually know how powerful or what their magic will be like." She laughed then. "I and Sweetie Belle had lots of mishaps before we got control of our powers." Small head shake. "Sometimes at the expense of certain parents' mane do's!" She was remembering a spell gone wrong by herself that ended with her mother sporting quite the colorful change to her mane for a number of days. "You know, I think I have something that might help you!" She nodded towards the restroom, hoping the change from colt to filly wouldn't make things too difficult for her in there.  

Once Moonlight was back Rarity had procured a small device from one of her cupboards. It was a wonder she'd found it so easily but that was a good thing! Sweetie had spent quite a bit of her growing up in the boutique and as such some of the items she'd used and/or played with were still stored here and there.  

"Come over here darling, I've something to show you!" Resting on one of her fabric cutting tables was a small and quite ornate object. It was mother of pearl with an inlay of what looked like dragon glass and lapis lazuli. The object was also pretty much donut shaped. The central area could be slid in or out, allowing for different sized horns to fit through it.

"This is a horn allsource!" she tapped the item gently. "Unicorns use these to help them solidify their magic." She purposefully left out the part that it was usually very young unicorns that used a horn allsource. Rarity slid out some of the middle section so that it slipped over her horn and rested at it's base. She allowed her magic to flow and the ring captured it, focusing the energy before pulsing it gently through her horn and towards a pin cushion across the room. The cushion rose slowly from the shelf it had been on and floated over to the fabric table. 

After the demonstration she took off the ring and offered it to Moonlight. "Would you like to give it a try dear? Just allow your magic to flow and the allsource will help condense it and guide it to its proper purpose." 

The allsource could be of help but it was not a fix all for those learning to use their magics as intended. 

• Like 1

Glitterbanner.png

That was good to hear. Moonlight hadn't doubted for a moment that they had a plan in place for Ocellus but Moonlight had enough embarrassing memories flowing through the chambers of her mind to know for a fact that a terrible wardrobe malfunction could ruon any good plans for the Changeling to really trust in Equestrian fashion. And if there was one thing that Moonlight knew she should be able to rely on, it would be Equestrian fashion. "Oh, totally. Now Ocellus won't have to, like, worry about her bod being all like whatever when she changes around. Righteous," Moonlight said as she allowed that worry to die. They had a plan and having a plan was always like ninety percent of the battle when it came to stuff like that.

She returned from the bathroom with a bit of a worried expression but buried it, and the concerns she had about the experience, underneath her bubbly veneer as she listened to what Rarity was talking about. It made sense that they'd create stuff to help Unicorns better control and hone their magic before they became adults. She had never seen unicorns at school with it on but that didn't mean that it wasn't due to her previous ignorance of horn dynamics. She could chalk it up to that, especially when the 'Allsource' as Rarity called it was so fetching and pretty. Look at the designs on it! Rarity seemed rather excited by it, like it was a pre-planned gift almost. Knowing Rarity it likely was.

No matter, Moonlight needed the help and who could say no to such a thoughtful gift? "Like, thank you lots and lots Rarity!" Moonlight said as she slid the Allsource down the horn. As she did so she could feel the device start to grow tight around her horn, so much so she was convinced it had to stop moving- yet it continued going down the shaft, seemingly a part of the horn until it coolly touched the base of her horn. There was a second or two of oppressive pressure pressing down on her skull, so much so she physically bent down in response and was about to speak in alarm. Then the pressure vanished in a wave. The oppressive feeling continued, but only in a way she was only slowly starting to understand. It was something she could deal with.

"Wow, that feels...like, really weird and stuff. Like, I know I want to be totally chill about this but, like, what is it doing?" She asked, touching her horn gingerly and with not a little curiosity.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

image.jpeg

Rarity allowed Moonlight to place the Allsource on her horn and watched as it sized to fit her horn. She had forgotten that for somepony not used to having a horn the process of getting used to the Allsource could fell well, weird. Unicorn horns were really sensitive and it must be an overly sensory experience to suddenly have a protrusion from one's forehead!

"Try to relax darling," Rarity spoke confidently, willing Moonlight to power through the situation. "The Allsource is gauging your magic. It's meant to sort through some of the calibrations of your horn to find out where your magical fortes lie." She stood next to Moonlight and eyed what was in front of them. "Now," She spoke once the Allsource had the time to channel the horn's magic. "See that pin cushion right over there?" She used a hoof to point to a large bright red pin cushion shaped like a tomato that was resting on a shelf next to some fabric bolts. "See if you can send your magic over it it. Don't try to lift it yet, just see if you can cast your magic over there."

She decided to give a bit more coaching, hoping this would work well and give Moonlight a little confidence in her new form. "Take a few breaths first. In and out," She breathed slowly while speaking the words. "In and out. Now, just think of your magic. Find where it's resting. Some unicorns find it in their heads, some their stomachs, some their horn itself. Do you feel it? Send it towards your horn and then over towards the pin cushion."

It had been a long time since Rarity had to think through the steps of casting magic. It came naturally to adult unicorns. It would be much easier for Moonlight if she could control her magic a bit. Getting her to be able to do so without everypony seeing the Allsource? That was a different topic...

Glitterbanner.png

Rarity tried her best to get Moonlight centered on her directions, even if the idea of it all was still patently absurd. Moonlight believed it would take weeks, maybe months, to fully appreciate what had happened. She felt so different now but it hadn't really settled in that she was an entirely new pony now. The way she interacted with the world had fundamentally changed in every conceivable manner. She could only hope that the nagging worries that had been buried by Twilight's magic would start to die and the growing sense of personal confidence would continue to grow. As she tried to use her magic, she couldn't help but feel hopeful. Not because of the way it felt, however. That part was weird. "Uggh, this feels so, like, weird. I totally have this tingly feeling in my hooves- uggh, I need a pedicure- and its so totally isn't chill to the max!"

She sighed, listening to Rarity's directions. She tried to find the source, like following a path of many streams instead of any single strong river whose currents could be relied on to dominate. Magic just felt weird. It was like this crackling energy that tossed about across the body. It was a physical presence. She felt lighter, she felt heavier, she felt imbalanced, but she knew that was all in her head. It had to be, right? So she followed it. "Gotta say, like, you look totally bitchin' to be having to worry about, like, all of this whatever anytime you wanna do somethin," she snickered, tossing her mane as she tried to focus on the magic. "This is totally harshing me, tcha?" She muttered with a smile, trying and failing to 'find' where the magic was located for a little bit.

It finally dawned on her where her magic seemed to be flowing from. She followed these streams...there were four. One down each leg, and then in her hooves. Moonlight didn't know why, but it made sense- remnants of her former Earth pony life, whose connection to the natural magic of the planet was centered around their hooves. After a few moments she took another breath and pulled it out as best she could towards the pin cushion. It started to float. Unwieldy, moving from place to place and everything that an older and more confident unicorn would be ashamed to call a success but she was neither thing and would call holding it, shaking in place as it was, a wild success. "Ha! See, I can totally do it, tcha!"

The jingle of the door!

• Like 2

image.jpegimage.jpeg

For somepony new to casting spells Moonlight was doing just fine. However, most unicorns of this age would have completely mastered the basics levitation spell...along with others. She of course was not going to let this on to Moonlight, though she'd most likely find out on her own soon enough. Well, hopefully Rarity could help get her up to speed on the basics. She didn't want things to be any tougher for her than they already might be. But, Moony had her looks and her personality. Those things would carry her far and she doubted most ponies would have the audacity to make fun of such a beautiful filly for not being so great at magic.

Yes, Rarity assured herself. She knew just how far looks could get you when applied properly and she knew Moonlight had what it took to carry oneself with poise and grace. Enough to win the hearts and loyalty of others. She'd get hold of her magic abilities eventually and until then she'd have to practice if she wanted to get better.

"Yes dear, you've got it!" She clapped her hooves, encouraging the filly. "See if you can bring the cushion over this way." 

Rarity then turned her head and the door bells tinkled. Who could this be?

Applejack figured now was as good as ever to bring Rarity some lunch. She knew the seamstress had been working hard on couple big orders and some sandwiches and sweet cider could be just the thing to help her friend keep up her strength. She balanced the basket with the goodies on her rump and pressed on the door of the boutique. 

"Well hey there Rares!" She trotted in, still holding the basket on her back end. "I brought yah a little some...thin..." Her voice trailed off when she saw Rarity had company. It was Moonlight! Twilight had gone on about what had happened but AJ hadn't got the news that the filly in question was out and about!

"Uh," AJ gulped just a little before gaining her composure. A colt that she knew had been changed into a filly wasn't something AJ dealt with on the regular. Plus well, this filly really was easy on the eyes! "Hey there uh Moonlight," She trotted closer, and noted Moonlight was attempting some sort of spell. "Woops! Didn't mean to interrupt yer uh, practice!" 

• Hearthoof 1

Glitterbanner.png

Rarity's encouragement didn't hurt the confidence of the little filly one bit, not one bit. It certainly worked as intended, helping her think she could honestly control this whole mess of a horn that she found herself with. The Allsource seemed to do its job, focusing the many small streams of magic into a more controllable source. It was all very nice she supposed but it still felt alien. She watched the pin cushion glow peach colored with small magneta tinges on the edges, which she watched with some confusion at first. Why did it glow like that? It took her brain, so recently addled, several seconds to understand that it was her magical aura. That was hers. Her magic was peach-colored, a little magneta added in for flavoring. Her color. Her magic. Her aura. Because she was a magical unicorn now. These realizations hit her slowly but had great impact, causing her to lose concentration and sending the pincushion falling to the ground with an audibly soft impact. "Oh, ponyfeathers," she mumbled under her breath. Yet with everything else going on she was fine with dropping the subject for now.

After all, cousin Applejack was here. Was she still cousin Applejack? Were they still family? She wanted to say yes but everything about her had changed so completely- though not poorly, maybe- that she didn't know what to think of anything. So much had changed between them that she struggled to say that the past had any relevancy. She was a new pony. Maybe it was smart to just accept that everything was new and not worry herself too much about the past, and the ponies who had roles in her life would have new ones than they did before. But what did Applejack think? There was scarcely a mare who valued her familial connections a third as much as Applejack and her love of family ran deep. She could easily overlook the developments if she wanted. Easier than the pony going through the changes, at least.

"Hey there, uhh, Applejack. You're looking, like, totally righteous this morning, hehehe," she said positively, trying to mask her own worry and concern. She wasn't here to get between the mares and their business, after all. In fact she didn't even know why she was here anymore. She got the clothes taken care of and this impromptu magic practice wasn't on her agenda. Or really any of this! "So, uhh, like, do you need me for anything else Miss Rarity or, whatever...?"

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Well now, that was...awkward. Rarity cringed slightly at the interaction between the two. She'd been hoping with AJ's amiable nature that maybe their first encounter would have gone a little smoother. She had thought Moonlight might show up today and had asked Applejack to make an appearance around lunchtime. It hadn't been a sure bet the two would cross paths in the boutique but apparently luck was with the fashionista today! Well, she thought it had been luck until the encounter actually took place.

"Oh well yes were are all set with the uniforms darling." Rarity smiled softly. "Perhaps you'd like to join us?"

"Uh yeah!" Applejack spoke up. She knew she'd not made the best impression at first but she was gonna try her darndest! Family was and always would be family. No matter what! "I brought enough fer three of us. Let's share lunch an' you can fill me in!" She pointed to her forehead. "You know on what it's been like to be a unicorn!" She glossed over the change in other areas. No need to go into details. 

AJ set down the basket and opened it. There were fancy sandwiches like she knew Rarity liked. There were also small bowls of green, and sweet pastries filled with cinnamon apples as well. "Looks good don't it?" She placed a few items on one of the plates that was in the basket and offered it to Moonlight. "So how've you been sugarcube?"

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Glitterbanner.png

Moonlight sat on her haunches, her tail reflexively whipping lightly around her frontside as if a cat. The food did look good. Nice light greens without dressing, important for the figure, and some sweet-smelling pastries (apple-related of course) on the side. It smelled good too. Applejack never failed to provide a wonderful lunch. When Moonlight had worked on the farm, the slave labour that it was, she had known to keep the faith because at the end of the arduous task lay something truly worth the price of admission and that was Applejack's fine country cooking. It felt like any Apple pony or members of the extended family, such as the Oranges, were uniquely made to admire and appreciate what it was that Applejack brought to the table. Even after everything that changed, Moonlight's nose filtered in the best and brightest that Applejack brought forth. "Oh, I'd totally love to join you two. I have, like, the munchies really hard right now," she said as she sat down with perfect posture on her haunches. Like a true lady!

She gathered her food. A single sandwich and greens, with a small apple pastry on the side. Not too much. After all, she had a figure to maintain. She felt like a third wheel but the more she thought about it and the more the other two spoke the more she realized this was more for her benefit, pre-planned. Not an interruption but at the very least something Rarity had counted on. That made Moonlight feel a little better, knowing that she wasn't necessarily ruining a private affair. She could feel herself loosen up as she smiled, instantly more at ease. She was nervous around Applejack for a hundred reasons and still a little nervous around Miss Rarity. But at least now this wasn't served alongside thinking she was an intruder! She ate slowly as she thought about the questions her cousin- former cousin?- asked. They deserved a good answer, right?

"Well..." she touched her horn. With the Allsource on her horn felt tight and leashed like a dog. She figured it would take some getting used to but everything she was experiencing, down to the way the wind trailed along her pelt and made her feel, would take some getting used to. "It's, like, totally strange, right? I mean, like, you feel everything through your hooves when you're, like, an Earth Pony, right? Like whatever, totally cool. But I don't...like, I don't feel that connection anymore, right? Sooo now I am all, like, feeling through my horn and stuff? Like, I feel all this magic around me, totally not something I was expecting, tca! This Allsource thing is totally bitchin' though. I'm not feeling, like, so...wavy and stuff like I was before," she tried to explain, then shook her head. "It's not really super easy to like say well, ya know?" she responded as she ate. Though truth be told she did wonder why Applejack was taking the whole Moonlight as a filly concept as easy she was...

• Apple 1