Some Characters I want to Try Out!

As the title states, I have yet to RP with two of my characters: 

Sea F. Salt (More Commonly Finnie)

3fxy4w.gif

And Nebulous Moon

3fxyac.gif

I'm up to anything with them! Neb and Finnie could use a little romance, or just some chill friends. I can put them up to random adventures too. Though I can be a little busy and take a little time to respond, I promise I'll get to it eventually! I just want to write my girls a little. 

To sum the two up if y'all don't wanna read their apps: 

Finnie: A very kind and quiet hippie who loves the ocean and what's in it. She's more commonly out in nature, or at the beach, taking in the view. 

Neb: A cocky, lazy bat who loves to flirt and have a little fun. She is a royal night guard, but secretly leaves her position to box in her underground seller.

• Like 2

They are both adorable af!

I might have a character who could cross paths with Salty.

I just have one question. Where's Horseshoe bay? I was looking through the maps in the Lore section, but I couldn't find it.

My character lives in the Seasaddle Bay area. Specifically Baltimare.

• Like 1

Rainbow: We can definitely start that RP soon. I’ll message you when I’m ready. I’m about to head off to bed haha 

Kaity: Thank you! Haha. I have like, a huge map of Equestria on my laptop, but I’m on my phone right now. I’m probably wrong, but I’m pretty sure it was in the southeast? I can check tomorrow. 

Oh, Canterlot.com has their own map of Equestria (and others) that they use to establish the canon for this site.

On this map, the southeast is the Seasaddle Bay area. Anywho, if you upload a copy of your map, I wouldn't mind going by it, instead, for the purposes of an rp with Salty.

[edit] There is a bay between Itaily and Prance that isn't labeled. That could be Horseshoe.

• Like 1

Well, I got my map off the official one for the cannon of the show, and I did find Horseshoe Bay. 

eq_map.jpg

It's right under Baltimare in the Celestial Sea, but we could use whatever map. For all my RPs though, I've used this one. Still, we could use the one for this site, and I can change the location, no worries at all^^ 

Personally, I feel like those maps are not to scale and inaccurate. Cartoony and not meant for real navigation. kinda like if I were to do this:

20191111-144820.png

But with more artistic talent. Basically, the map is more artistic than functional.

Although, some inconsistencies between the canon map and the Canterlot.com map can't really be justified, now that I look at it.....

*shrug* In any case, Baltimare is in Horseshoe Bay anyway. So I'm not concerned about it.

I can surely agree with you there, haha. Most things seem to be in the same area, but either way it should work.

What ideas were you thinking about for the RP, KaityKat?

Lol

Honestly, I don't even know. o3o

Windward Breeze is a sailor pony who spends most of his time as a fisherpony, but is also known for being a spectacular freelance sailor.

I just saw she was related with the sea, and thought "cool. I have one of those, too." Lol

• Like 1

Ohhhh, PyroBlaze haha. I already got somethin for Neb.

Aww, he’s actually really cute! I bet they could just run into each other at the beach, and end up nerding out about the ocean or something.