Something More Than Just a Guard (Attn: IceStorm)

PyroBlaze

~~~Nira~~~

"That would be poetic wouldn't it? The former bodyguard hiring bodyguards. Though that is probably what would be needed should we take up a more centralized location. Everypony deserves to receive treatment for injuries and illnesses. There is no way to put a value on pony life, so why do we insist on putting a value on saving it?" Nira said as their walk continued.

"It would take some finagling though to make the two tiers of ponies and long to not be irate with one another, as well as making them understand that their nobility status won't give them priority treatment," she said before setting some bits on the counter of a stall and taking a couple of the fizzy drinks they already had prepared. She hoofed one to Ishi and then held one for her sipping lightly. "Looks like the cherry fizzy drink today," she stated sipping again.

“Cherry is good. And I agree, lack of status should not prevent one from getting necessary medical treatment. Yes, it will be difficult dealing with them, but it will be worth it to help those that can’t get help elsewhere. Besides, if the nobles don’t like it, they’ve got other options.” Ishi smiled, sipping his drink and giving a satisfied sigh at the taste. “I’m behind you all the way, Nira, I’ll help deal with unruly nobles.”

~~~Nira~~~

"That is entirely true as well. If they don't like the way that I run things then they are more then welcome to go to a clinic that's going to charge them out the flank for a cough drop," Nira said. Try as she might though she still couldn't quite take herself out of guard mode yet. She just wasn't used to it, and would likely take her a few minutes to get used to them actually being in a relationship now rather than just her being his body guard. She slurped more of her fizzy drink and followed Ishi's direction, walking wherever he lead the two of them. "The next thought though is how big of a place I'm going to need and whether I should have it serve as an over night reprieve for some of the more severe patients or just be a daily visit kind of thing," she finished. She really didn't know what to expect honestly so she wasn't for sure on what she would need.