Art Requests! (Open!)

GoldenDaze

19 hours ago, DreamySunday said:

Absolutely nothing. That is literally my request. a drawing of a potato and an apple. Arguing.

That’s actually hilarious 

On ‎11‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 10:07 PM, RainbowFoxxy said:

Yay! No worries, take your time!

Sorry some of this is bold, it's copied from the app and comes out bold for some reason...

Name: Gridlock

Species: Aerion aka batty bat bat

Appearance: He's oftentimes seen in sunglasses, either over his eyes or pushed up to forelock level. 

Pelt Color: Very dark grey fading to black as the fur travels down his legs. His wings are black.

Mane/Tail Color & Style: Lock’s mane is brushed forwards into a large spiky shock. Strands of his forelocks tend to fall over his eyes and down his face. His tail is hock length, he uses gel to style it into spiky ends. Both mane and tail are dull black with a shock of electric yellow running through them.

Eye Color: Electric yellow

Cutie Mark: A black and white checkered flashlight with a yellow beam of light pointing towards Lock’s head. The beam ends in pool of light a bit away from the light source.

Personality: He's snarky and can be a player at times. Kinda your average slick city pone. 

Type of Request: Digital please :D 

Alright, mate! Finally got it done.

3hc79p.gif

You can download him here: https://sta.sh/01myv29lhakx

This it the base I used: https://www.deviantart.com/katnekobase/art/Kat-Base-MLP-129-677364205  

If you need anything changed, let me know!

• Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 12:01 AM, PyroBlaze said:

Just in case I can still fill a slot here. If not, that's fine too.

Name: Blazing Thunder

Gender: Yes (Can be either, but if you want a preference for this pic I'll say male)

Species: Pegasus

Appearance: https://share.icloud.com/photos/0JRh82LS8uPBYS-jMpWgibfYQ This is the male version

Cutie Mark: A blazing sun with what look like lightning bolts coming off it instead of the flame surrounding it.

Personality: While he can be pretty egotistical and proud of himself, he will do anything to help out his friends and those that need it. His confidence also leads him to hit on a lot of ponies of both genders due to his own tendency to go back and forth. He can also be rather hot-headed, jumping into action as soon as something rears it's head, tending to act before thinking most of the time. Doesn't help that he usually has the skills to back up all his bravado.

Type of Request: Either is good, honestly

Okayyyy, here you go!

3hcgf2.gif

You can download him here: https://sta.sh/026chm4a67lf

Here's the base I used: https://www.deviantart.com/katnekobase/art/Kat-Base-MLP-99-656816241 

Let me know if you want anything changed!

I'd love one of Lamp Light!

Name: Lamp Light

Species: Unicorn

Appearance: 

Eye Color: Amber yellow gradient.

Coat: Slightly fluffy dark chocolate brown that fades to black as it travels down his legs. His fetlocks are entirely black, his hooves as well. 

Mane/Tail: His mane and tail are long and flowing, reaching past his neck and down to his hooves. Both mane and tail are a deep rich pumpkin orange with flecks of darkest red throughout. He has long forelocks that fall over his left eye and also a beard that is long and well kept. He keeps his locks well maintained, brushing and oiling them daily. 

Physique: Not extremely well built or at all chubby, Lamp is in good health overall.

Cutie Mark: A small glass lamp with a flickering flame illuminating a cream colored quill and red bound sign in book.

Occupation: Lamp is the Keeper of his inn and works tirelessly to make sure the ponies that stay with him receive the utmost for their bits.  

Personality: A friendly fellow. Warm and friendly. Often smiling and looking dapper. 

Type of Request: Digital 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RainbowFoxxy said:

Appearance: 

Coat: Slightly fluffy dark chocolate brown that fades to black as it travels down his legs. His fetlocks are entirely black, his hooves as well. 

Mane/Tail: His mane and tail are long and flowing, reaching past his neck and down to his hooves. Both mane and tail are a deep rich pumpkin orange with flecks of darkest red throughout. He has long forelocks that fall over his left eye and also a beard that is long and well kept. He keeps his locks well maintained, brushing and oiling them daily. 

Physique: Not extremely well built or at all chubby, Lamp is in good health overall.

Cutie Mark: A small glass lamp with a flickering flame illuminating a cream colored quill and red bound sign in book.

Occupation: Lamp is the Keeper of his inn and works tirelessly to make sure the ponies that stay with him receive the utmost for their bits.  

Personality: A friendly fellow. Warm and friendly. Often smiling and looking dapper. 

Aww, awesome! I’ll get started on him tomorrow ^^

• Hearthoof 1

8 hours ago, szalhi said:

I'd like something, but as usual I'm never sure what.

Well think about it! It can be anythin'.

17 hours ago, RainbowFoxxy said:

Appearance: 

Alright, he's all done! 

3ru4zq.gif

You can download him here: https://sta.sh/014tvf3xejyy

Here's the base: https://www.deviantart.com/alina-brony29/art/Base-14-766706767

Please let me know if you need anything changed! Not sure if I did his mane right haha.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, GoldenDaze said:

Well think about it! It can be anythin'.

Make sure to look out for future OC that may or may not ever happen. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, szalhi said:

Make sure to look out for future OC that may or may not ever happen. 

Alright haha 

I still got two slots open for anyone wanting a drawing! I'm open to character sheets too! This quarantine stuff has gotten me bored! :lol:

• Like 1