Big Time's Big Party (OPEN)

Sunshine

(ooc): Looks like Spirit Flame's the WINNER! Don't know who got second place since that number isn't an exact match with any of the established ticket numbers

"Look Spirit Flame! You have the winning raffle ticket!" Starflower said excitedly, pointing to her ticket. "This is wonderful! Would you like to collect your prize now or later on?"

"Good show, Spirit Flame!" Mojo shouted, clapping his front hooves together. "Couldn't have happened to a nicer filly."

"I LOST! Stupid ticket!" Saddlesore groaned, dropping his raffle ticket on the floor before stomping on it.

"WOW darling! You won a prize!" Jubilee neighed before kissing Hoss on the cheek. "You must've been wearing a lucky horseshoe today!"

"What a great idea, Mr. Big Time," Destiny Star said as she checked her raffle ticket. "NO! I didn't win! This thing must be rigged,, er,,, I mean... yeah for all the winners! What a fun contest!"

"I won...?" Spirit started, tilting her head. She wasn't really sure what had happened or how it had happened, or what it meant for that matter...

Spirit stood up and nodded. "I guess I should go then..."

She didn't have any real use for bits. Lexis gave her money if he ever wanted her to buy something. She wasn't sure what kind of prize partying with the strange black colored unicorn pony on stage was, but she was ever curious. Very slowly Spirit meandered up to the DJ pony, carrying her raffle ticket.

"Hello," she said in a spaced out voice while titled her head to the side.

((ooc: well Sugar Honey Iced Ted :P I gave the wrong number to Beat Match lol the second place was supposed to go to Shanna. My bad XD))

Big Time looked at Beat Match over his sunglasses. The boring part? He decided to shrug off the little jab, and return his attention to Destiny Star. “So...you wanted to tell me about your talent?”

The blue pegasus sighed a little, but listened intently to hear what she might be good at. Who knows, maybe her special talent was being clumsy, and all of her actions would make sense.

Bull Dozer looked at the feather that rested in his hoof. He smiled and felt a warmth inside him that he hadn’t felt in a long time. The hazel-eyed stallion decided to keep the feather behind his ear for the night, but would put it in a much safer spot once he got back to his home.

That burning happiness suddenly got snuffed out with a blanket of dread once Shanna said she didn’t live in Fillydelphia. The brown stallion looked at her with a frown on his face, clearly upset about hearing that. Bull Dozer looked down a little bit, “you don’t live here...?”

After thinking about it for a moment, the earth-pony looked to Shanna with a determined expression. He didn’t want to show his sadness around the beautiful mare for too long, so he forced a smile and a chuckle. “Well....I s’pose that means I’ll just have a greater walking distance to come and see you.”

Bull Dozer then paused for a moment. He looked around to see if he could find something to give Shanna in return for the feather she gave him, but soon saw that he didn’t bring anything with him. An idea came to him, but before he shared it with the pegasus, he blushed a crimson red, “...um...Ms. Skybright...if you don’t mind, I’d...uh...like to give you a token to remember me by also...”

• 2 weeks later...

Hoss picked up his prize and trotted proudly back to Jubilee after cutting some slots in the shirt for his wings and wiggling into it.

He chuckled and completed the look by taking his goggles out and putting them on his forehead. Hoss then did a dance move ending in a spin before Jubilee, making his ponytail ring flash in the light and jingle. "Ta-dahh! How do I look?"

Across the floor, Shanna smiled happily as the blond maned stallion tucked her feather behind his ear. "Mmm, you look nice!"

She ohhed as he suddenly looked sad that she did not live nearby, but felt relief when he got a determined look. He then chuckled charmingly for her sake. “Well....I s’pose that means I’ll just have a greater walking distance to come and see you.”

Shanna giggled in relief that such a nice, handsome stallion would make such an effort for her and that made her heart pound in joy. "I will do my best to save you the trips. I travel a lot so thats plenty of chances to make it here."

Her ears perked curiously and her eyes shone brightly at his next words, and such a cute blush he had over them. "A token, for me? Oh I would love that! Yes, please, Mr. Bull Dozer."

Julibee smiled when she saw Hoss in his new shirt.

"You look like a million bits, dear," the white furred Pegasus said softly. "Shall we continue to dance?"

Starflower, who walked up with Spirit Flame, watched over her as she attempted to collect her winnings. The taller unicorn mare was there for support, so she kept silent as her new friend began to talk to the DJ pony.

Meanwhile, when Mojo saw Saddlesore's reaction to losing, he got up from the table and walked over to him.

"Chill out, friend. Nothin' to get excited about."

"Easy for you to say, Mojo."

"I didn't win either, pal, it's no biggie."

"But I HATE to lose! Losing no fun!"

"C'mon now, Saddlesore. Can't ya be happy for the winners? Look at how happy Hoss is for gettin' his prize."

"So what?"

"And look up on the stage! Little Spirit Flame won First Prize! How can you feel bad about that cute little filly."

"I...I... er... ok ok!" Saddlesore admits. "I'm... happy the kid won, but I still wanted to win SOMETHING tonight!"

"Maybe you still can, that is, we all can when our music helps me pal Jubilee win the talent show!"

"That's right!" the face of the blue stallion brightened. "We'll do it! I mean... we better win or I'll get ANGRY!"

"Well, that's a start, chum. Anyway, cheer up, ok?"

"I don't do, CHEER UP, Mojo!"

"At least I tried..."

Meanwhile, Destiny Star was telling Big Time all about herself, starting from the beginning:

"So naturally after I won the kindergarten talent show with my rendition of 'Itzy Bitzy Spider,' then in First Grade I..."

Destiny continued to ramble on, and on, and on, and on...

"I am named Spirit Flame," Spirit addressed the black unicorn in a soft murmur. "The number on the raffle ticket I had purchased is the same as the one you just called out..." Spirit used her magic to very shakily bring the ticket toward the other unicorn as proof.

Spirit noticed Starflower had followed her. She was kind of glad. Having another pony there made her a little more confident.

Big Time listened...and listened...and listened....he was fighting the urge to fall asleep, but he had to keep himself looking interested.

“Is that right?” said the pegasus stallion. He had no idea what Destiny Star had just said, but he simply followed the ‘smile and nod’ method. At least she wasn’t upsetting anypony else. However he had never been more happy that she couldn’t see his eyes, because they closed at some points during their conversation.

“So...” Big Time interrupted her story with a question, “...what’s you’re special talent?” He honestly didn’t know if she had already told him that or not, but at this point, he needed to at least get the conversation to be about something he cold relate to. Who knows, she could be utterly dull and troublesome, yet have an amazing talent.

The beating of the music began to match up with the beating of his heart. The air around him felt electric, like what he was about to do would cause a spark. Bull Dozer worried what he was going to do would have been too soon...but everything about this moment, the dancing, the beauty of her eyes looking up at him, it all felt right. This was something he needed to do, it was what his body told him to do, as did his heart.

Bull Dozer didn’t waste any time. With one swift movement, he closed the distance between he and Shanna’s heads. The brown stallion pressed his lips against hers, plunging them into a passionate kiss. His eyes closed, and his head tilted a little to make the moment feel more romantic.

There were no words that Bull Dozer could think of to describe the joy he was feeling.

Beat Match was watching the crowd when she saw a brown stallion kissing a mare but she couldn't tell what color the mare was and feeling this was the perfect time to boost a relationship, she said"Watch and Learn, Spirit, This is why I love being a DJ!" As she focused the spotlight on Bull and Shanna and said "Congratulations to the happy couple!"

Shanna looked into the large stallion's hazel eyes expectantly, wondering what kind of token to remember him by she would recieve.

There was a momentary flash of worry in his eyes, then they grew determined.

Suddenly he drew her into a kiss. Her eyes went wide in surprise, but she did not pull away. She blushed a bright red as her wings snapped out at full extention and quivered as she kissed back with equal ferver.

Everything lit up and she felt like she was flying, then she realized the lights were real and on them. She giggled and pulled good and close to Bull Dozer, "Mmmm, I guess it's official now, huh?"

Across the floor, Hoss turned at the announcement and suddenly looked on with wide eyes, his jaw dropping in surprise at his sister locked in a kiss firey enough to make her wings pop out on their own accord. He felt a brotherly flash of anger for a moment, but took a deep breath and turned to focus on the pretty white mare and her shimmery blond mane. He took another breath and let it out he spoke mostly to himself "It's cool... We promised each other not to interfere with each other in romantic encounters..."

He looked into Jubilee's green eyes, finding himself oddly reassured "Then again, with such wonderful ponies coming to this party, I dont blame her..."

Composed, he took a moment to look at the new couple and clap his hooves and flash a smile at them.

Jubilee watched Bull and Shanna together in the spotlight, noticing Hoss's flash of anger before he composed himself enough to clap his hooves in applause. The petite blonde Pegasus joined in the applause before turning towards her dance partner.

"Y'know Hoss, I think those two have the right idea," she said before pulling Hoss towards her to give him a passionate kiss that could melt iron. "How's that, Hoss?"

Both Mojo and Saddlesore were stunned to see Jubilee's sudden show of affection.

"Whoa! Looks like Wings is really getting into the spirit of this party!"

"That looks like fun, I want a girl to kiss!"

"Do you know any mare at this party, friend?"

"I know ONE mare, Mojo, excuse me," the blue stallion said as he trotted towards the front of the room.

"Why do I have a feelin' in me bones that THIS isn't going to end well?"

Meanwhile, at the DJ's table, Starflower continued to watch over Spirit Flame as she dealt with Beat Match as she thought to herself:

"Well, so far she's handling herself nicely. I better stick around just in case she becomes afraid or the DJ intimidates her."

Destiny's face lit up at Big Time's question.

"Glad you asked, Mr. Big Time! I sing, I dance, I can play nearly any muscial instrument by ear! I'm so talented, I KNOW I will be a star celebrity in Equestria in a short time! This talent competition will be a cakewalk for me to win!"

"HEY LADY!"

"What?" the taller reddish maned unicorn asked as she turned her head, only to see Saddlesore staring back at her at eye level. Before she could react, the blue stallion planted a long, passionate kiss on her.

"Mojo's right, this party IS a lotta fun!" he said with a satisfied smile before trotting away. Destiny Star, stunned by both the boldness of the grumpy pony and the sheer act of her being kissed, stood wide eyed, her face frozen and her mouth gaped open.

Spirit watched with interest as Beat Match focused her spotlight on and called out to some ponies who were kissing. Spirit didn't understand this really, but it seemed to make everypony happy; well, except for a stallion who kind of looked like the mare in the couple. He looked kind of distraught.

Spirit took her eyes of the pony couple and turned them back to Beat Match. She had called herself a "DJ". Spirit wasn't familiar with this term. She had never come across it in her books. She just really wasn't sure, but she was interested in learning.

"What does being a 'DJ' entail?" asked Spirit, tilting her head. Curious to learn more about this pony's line of work.

((OOC: bleh, this reply turned out to be longer than I thought :-| sorry about that...))

Big Time listened to Destiny Star begin talking about her special talent. He was intrigued with her talking about singing and dancing, but when she mentioned being part of the talent show, the blue pegasus was surprised. He didn’t remember having her name put on the list of contestants.

That thought was instantly abandoned when the DJ congratulated a new couple, and put a spotlight on them. Big Time looked at the two ponies in the spotlight, and whispered beneath his breath, “...I knew it...”

Big Time turned to ask Destiny Star to follow him, but was shocked to see that Saddlesore had actually moved in and given her a kiss on the lips! In a way, the talent agent was glad to see somepony else keeping her busy, so he decided to use this moment to slip away. “I’ll let you two be...”

Big Time moved through the crowd, his target now set. He was going to have a stern talk with Bull Dozer...and maybe they could finally settle their argument...hopefully with the brown stallion’s apology.

Bull Dozer was in a world of his own. The kiss had helped him settle all the worries that crept through his mind. It was the happiest he had felt in his entire life...that is, until the spotlight was shown on he and Shanna. His eyes opened wide, and he slowly separated from the kiss and looked around at all the ponies that were watching them.

The brown stallion’s hazel eyes narrowed as he realized that they had become somewhat the center of attention. Bull Dozer looked back to Shanna.

"Mmmm, I guess it's official now, huh?"

“Uh...y-yeah...I guess it is...um...” Bull Dozer fumbled. This whole thing caught him by surprise. “Ms. Skybright, I-”

“Well well well,” came a familiar voice from behind the blond stallion. Bull Dozer didn’t even need to turn to face him to know who it was. The large earth-pony winced at the sound of Big Time’s voice.

Bull Dozer looked into Shanna’s eyes. He had a choice to make...and even with Shanna here, he couldn’t let this moment pass him up. The brown stallion returned his front hooves to the ground and turned to face the talent agent.

“Big Time...” said Bull Dozer.

“...I don’t suppose you’ve come to my party just for fun,” Big Time said. “Are you here to apologize? Have you finally seen the error of your ways?”

Bull Dozer furrowed his eyebrows, “what in the hay did I do wrong?! You’re still mad about somethin’ that happened years ago!”

“It still happened,” Big Time pointed out.

Now, Bull Dozer was getting furious. He lowered his head intimidatingly, gritting his teeth to try and keep himself from turning this into a physical fight. “Listen, you! You better stop bringing this thing up!”

“Or what?”

“Or else...”

Big Time squinted and lowered his head as well, “don’t do anything you’ll regret, Bull Dozer.”

Bull Dozer butted his head against Big Time’s, “don’t give me a reason...”

The two just stared at each other angrily for a moment. Even with Big Time’s eyes hidden behind sunglasses, the rage could be felt burning through the lenses. After almost a minute of nonstop staring, Big Time was the first to speak.

“I think it’d be best if you left this party...”

Bull Dozer opened his mouth to say something back to him, but decided against it. He just huffed and turned his back on the blue stallion. He mumbled just loud enough for Big Time to hear. “I can’t believe idiots like you actually make bits.”

Big Time, hearing this, responded with his own insult, “I can’t believe a big oaf like you always runs to daddy when things get tough.”

Bull Dozer’s eyes went wide, and his mouth hung open. That insult really hit him where it hurt. Without even thinking twice about it, the large brown stallion turned around and brought his hoof to Big Times cheek. He hit the blue pegasus, which made a snapping noise as his hoof broke the talent agents sunglasses and sent them flinging to the floor.

It was uncalled for...but Bull Dozer couldn’t respond any other way.

Big Time, however, was much more composed. Even though he had just been hit, he simply rubbed his cheek with a hoof and looked at Bull Dozer with a disappointed expression. “Why am I not surprised you did that?” Big Time said. “...first, you buck down my sandcastle back in elementary school, and now this. You’re just a complete bully, aren’t you?”

“That was back in second grade, and you wont let it go!”

Addmitedly, the two stallions arguing over something as small as kicking over a sandcastle was...silly. But to them, logic didn’t have any place in this dispute.

As she was about to answer Best saw BIg Time and that brown colt that was just kissing that mare arguing "Spirit, could you please hold that thought for a second while I settle something?" She then put on a new song while she ran between the two and, "Whoa, Break it up, guys!" "What the hay are you two fighting about?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9wBwDWe0Yk

Hoss went wide eyed when Jubilee pulled him into a kiss, The best kiss he had ever had too. Suddenly his wings fwapped out stiff and quivering exactly like his sister's wings at that moment. When she broke the kiss to speak to him, he wobbled on his hooves with a silly grin "Y-yeah, that was awesome!"

Suddenly there was a commotion over by his sister "What the hay?!"

Shanna stood there with her heart pounding and a giggly grin, not wanting the moment to end.

Suddenly it did, and not pleasently...

She stared with her mouth hanging open as the host got in Bull Dozer's face, mad about something and not willing to let it go.

Hoss nickered to Jubilee "Lets get over there, she might need me..." and started on over.

Shanna was still standing in horrified shock as Big Time flat out asked Bull Dozer to leave the party. She was too stunned to see her brother coming over with a look of worry on his face.

Suddenly, Bull Dozer lashed out with a hoof and knocked the host down after a stinging comment.

The exotic looking unicorn DJ suddenly appeared between them, trying to settle things down. The brown earth pony looked embarrased and angry, and... sad. while the blue pegasus looked oddly dissapointed.

To her surprise, her brother had appeared on the other side of the burly pony, nodding to Shanna with a supportive look.

Shanna moved a little closer to Bull Dozer with what she hoped was a supportive look "What.. what is all this.." But when Big Time blurted it out before she could finish, she flopped over on her back, stunned.

She looked up from the floor at Big Time, her eyes huge and her cheeks red "W-WHAT!?! All this was over a SAND CASTLE?!? In Second Grade?!" She groaned and put her hoof to her forehead and flopped back dramatically "Colts!"

Hoss' jaw looked like it would hit the floor as well at the big revelation

She looked at Bull Dozer as she sat back up and waved Bull Dozer over with her hoof and pleading eyes. She then motioned her brother to talk to Big Time...

Shanna whispered into Bull Dozer's ear. "Mr. Bull Dozer, I dont' want you to leave this party, and I dont want to leave this party but I will if I have to. I know we just met, but it would make me very happy if you would be the bigger.. um, better pony and apologize for the sand castle, and for hitting him just now, even if that one was his fault. I never imagined anyone would be that petty, but he is the host, unfortunately." She winked "Please? I want him to feel small and silly for holding a grudge that long."

Meanwhile, Hoss went over and helped Big Time up, speaking quietly. "Please sir, Just calm down a minute. I think my sister is working her magic right now that not even our parents could stand up to. I dont' want my sister to leave this party, but she will if he goes. If he apologizes for everything, can he stay? We'll even give a small air show for the talent show. It's not like sis can say no to that."

Jubilee smiled at Hoss and looked deeply into his eyes. Suddenly, the 'moment of bliss' was shattered by the sounds of the brawl.

"OH NO!" the blonde Pegasus shouted. "MOJO! GET OVER THERE! WE NEED THE PONY OF PEACE NOW!"

As Jubilee followed Hoss over to the scuffle, Mojo trotted over quickly.

"Hay you two! Fightin's not the way to settle things. Peace is the answer," the hippie brony spoke, hoping his legendary calmness would be contagious. Meanwhile, up at the DJ table, Starflower gasped at the sight of the host of the party trading punches with a party guest. She first thought of little Spirit Flame, and moved to stand in front of her to shield the filly from any harm.

"Stay behind me, Spirit Flame, this could get ugly fast!"

As Saddlesore rushed over to the crowd surrounding Big Time and Bull Dozer, the 'frozen' Destiny Star snapped back to reality as she stared ahead and her eyes bugged out.

"STOP IT YOU RUFFIAN!" the tall white unicorn yelled. "DON'T YOU HURT MY NEW BEST FRIEND! LEAVE BIG TIME ALONE!"

"C'mon folks, settle down. The past is the past, let it go! Bull Dozer, you have a hot filly here who's lovin' on ya! Mister Big Time, this party's major groovy! You don't wanna bring any bad vibes on your guests, do ya? Give this up, both of you. Give peace and friendship a chance!"

"Okay," Spirit replied to Beat Match. She stood perfectly still, staring awkwardly at her while she addressed some other ponies who seemed to be arguing for some reason.

Starflower seemed concerned for Spirit's safety for some reason. Spirit really couldn't understand this. She was in no danger here. She knew what danger was like, and this wasn't it. No matter what these ponies did to each other, it was incredibly tame next to the Everfree Forest.

Big Time was shocked to see Destiny Star stand at his side and try to defend him against Bull Dozer. He didn’t even know that he and she had become best friends. He didn’t complain, though, he was just glad somepony was supporting his side of things.

When Hoss began talking with Big Time, the blue pegasus just sighed. “I don’t think that giant doofus is going to apologize for anything...” Big Time stated, “...but if he does, then yes, he can stay...and that air show would be much appreciated for the talent show.” The blue pegasus was still angry at Bull Dozer, but he was more willing to forgive and forget...he just never had forgiven the bulky earth-pony for what had happened.

Bull Dozer had stared daggers at Big Time, even when the DJ pony got between them. He hadn’t even noticed Shanna, Hoss or Mojo until Shanna pulled him aside to talk to him. He was still visibly upset at the whole situation, and he didn’t care who noticed it. His expression became even more distraught when Shanna started asking him to apologize.

“But I didn’t do anything wrong?! Why should I apologize to him for doing something when I was a little colt!” Bull Dozer shook his head, “I don’t want to give him the satisfaction of hearing me apologize...” The brown stallion looked over to Big Time again, but when he turned back to look at Shanna, he saw her wink and start to use her charm to twist his opinion.

Bull Dozer looked down as if in deep contemplation. At first, he spoke in an annoyed tone “look, Ms. Skybright...” The large earth-pony cleared his throat, then spoke more politely to the mare, “...I really don’t want to apologize to that no-good, grudge-holding nancy-colt that doesn’t even deserve to be called a stallion. I came here tonight to finally settle things between me and him, whether it ended nicely, or it ended in a hoof fight...”

The prideful stallion let his sentence hang in the air for a moment before continuing: “...but...” He looked to Shanna. “...I s’pose that was before I met you...and I want you to be happy more than anything...so if you think it’d make him look stupid, then I guess I’ll give it a shot...”

The brown stallion took a deep breath then turned towards Big Time. He walked towards the talent agent, all the while taking a short glance to Mojo and Beat Match. Bull Dozer didn’t say anything, though, he didn’t want to. The moment felt more humiliating than anything else, especially with all the ponies watching.

Big Time looked at Bull Dozer, his green eyes lit up as he realized that Bull Dozer might actually go through with an apology.

Bull Dozer kept his head up, but his ears were lowered. “Big Time...” he said, finding it hard to speak through all the rage he had bottled up. The next two words out of the earth-ponies mouth came out slow and strained. “...I’m sorry...”

Big Time was taken aback. He couldn’t believe his ears. After all these years of fighting with the bulky stallion, he finally got the apology he wanted so badly to hear...then why didn’t it feel fulfilling? Why didn’t hearing Bull Dozer’s apology give the talent agent any sense of satisfaction?

Big Time couldn’t stand that feeling, he had to push things further, “...for what?”

Bull Dozer went wide-eyed. He had to say more?! The destruction worker had almost hit Big Time again, but thought first about how Shanna would feel about that. Instead, he tried to keep playing along. “...for...knocking over your stupi-” Bull Dozer interrupted himself, “...your sand castle...”

“...and...?” Big Time looked at Bull Dozer challengingly, as if he wanted Bull Dozer to hit him again.

“...and...and hitting you...” Bull Dozer lowered his head and looked away.

Big Time paused for a moment, as if considering Bull Dozer’s apology. However, in reality, he was looking for some type of emotion to feel about this...but he felt nothing. It was like there was a hole in his stomach.

“I forgive you,” Big Time said. He then almost immediately turned away and trotted back to his spot at the corner of the room. He didn’t even worry about his sunglasses that had been knocked onto the dance floor and broken.

Bull Dozer exhaled and walked back over to Shanna, his head still low and his eyes avoiding any sort of contact.

After this whole awkward stiuation with sand castles and punches, Beat just went with it and said "Ok.... I guess I'm gonna go back up then..." She walked up and said "Spirit, sorry for ditchin you for a sec, anyway, Being a DJ is a lot of things, at least to me. Sure, the basic term is a Disc Jockey which is someone who plays and mixes records but I see it as more than that. Like, It's more about being a music lover and wanting to spread the music to everypony."Does that make sense?" "If you'd like, I could help you play the next song so I could show you what I mean"

Shanna watched Big Time for a few moments as he retreated back to his spot, The blue pegasus seemed... well, blue. It seemed her suspicions were right on the money.

She turned and quietly came up to Bull Dozer and put her wings and hooves around his neck and gave him a hug. She nuzzled his ear "I'm proud of you, and it seems I was right. He looks miserable right now. He got no joy from your apology."

There was a soft nickering *ahem* beside them. Hoss had come up with a couple of Clover sodas balanced on his back for them. "Good news, I got Big Time to agree to let Bull Dozer stay at the party if he apologized. Since he did, you both are staying."

She narrowed her eyes "What's the bad news?.."

Hoss smirked "Wellll... I sweetened the pot by saying we, yes we, would do a small air show for the talent show. We gotta go over to sign up, Shan."

Shanna looked at the larger blond maned stallion she just helped, then nodded with a smile showing it was worth it. "All right, No stormfront winds allowed in the city limits, right?"

Hoss nodded.

Shanna sighed "We'll make do." as she started toward the table with the sign up sheet...

"YAY!" Jubilee cheered, "Mojo, you did it again!"

"Did what, Wings?" the Paint stallion asked.

"You truly are the Pony of Peace! Look at how your presence and words got those two angry ponies to settle their differences! You're amazing!"

"Half a mo', Wings. I did nothin' special. Just givin' sound advice, that's all."

"But you have a special talent for peacemaking! You're the greatest! I've seen you do this a lotta times in the past."

"C'mon now, I've got no friendship magic. I'm not a unicorn, after all."

"Deny it if you want, Modge, but you ARE the Pony of Peace! Speaking of peace, Hoss, now that things are peaceful again, how about another dance?"

Up front at the DJ station, Starflower listened as Beat Match offered to help Spirit Flame play the turntable.

"It's ok, Spirit Flame. This pony will help you with the task and I'm here too, if you need me." the light blue unicorn said.

Meanwhile, Destiny Star saw the two angry stallions make peace.

"Well, obviously Mr. Big Time, you have ME to thank for this! After all, that big lug gave in when he saw how brave and strong I was jumping to your defense! That's another one of my finer talents, fearlessness! Nothing scares this great unicorn..."

As she spoke, she heard a loud BANG!!! behind her. Destiny screamed, leaping straight up into the air before zipping under a table to hide, her body quaking in fear.

"EVERY PONY FOR HERSELF!" she shreiked before she turned her head to see that Saddlesore had made the noise by filling a bag with air and bursting it in his hooves.

"There she is, Mr, Big Time, the bravest pony in all of Equestria!" Saddlesore laughed. making Destiny Star red with anger.

"YOU DUMB PLUG! I'M GOING TO GET YOU NOW!"

"Uh oh," the blue stallion muttered as he turned and ran. The taller reddish maned unicorn mare followed him in hot pursuit, intending to do some bodily harm to the prankster pony.

"I think I understand," Spirit said in a low voice. It sounded kind of like her master and his books, except with music instead.

"This strange device is what makes the music then?" Spirit started, staring down at the turntable, her head tilted in curiosity.

Big Time listened to Destiny Star brag about herself, and start talking about how the issue being solved was because of her special talent. The blue pegasus had tuned her out, though. He want to be rude to her, and he still wanted to keep her out of trouble, but the conflicting emotions he was feeling were getting to him at the moment. Was getting Bull Dozer to apologize really worth it? Was that grudge that was held over all these years really worth it?

Big Time shook his head. He had to clear his mind. The time for being sad would have to come later. Right now, he had a party to maintain, and bits to earn. Surely that hole he had on the inside could be filled with bits. That’s how it always worked before, so the talent agent was sure it would work this time as well.

With a smile returning to his face, the blue pegasus looked to see Destiny Star chasing after saddlesore “...oh boy...that wont end well...”

Though he wanted to see how the chase ended, Big Time walked over to the clip-board. He needed to see who all was going to perform tonight. Plus, looking at the list of potential clients always lifted his spirits.

“Yeah...I didn’t either, Ms. Skybright...” Bull Dozer commented. He put a hoof around her to hug her back, and closed eyes for a moment. He may not have felt good, but he was definitely feeling better than Big Time was. Apologizing to the talent agent hurt both of them, however with Shanna hugging him and giving him praise, Bull Dozer was already healing to the point where he didn’t care about the dispute.

Bull Dozer listened about the deal Hoss made with Big Time. Even though Bull Dozer was still somewhat angry at the talent agent, he took comfort in Shanna’s words.

Her smile was contagious. The brown stallion smiled down at her, nodding his head also. At least now he could see how Shanna looked when she was flying. He was sure it was nothing less than graceful.

Big Time looked over his shoulder as Shanna approached the table. He raised an eyebrow, then was hit with realization, “oh yeah, the air show.” The blue pegasus stepped aside so the brown and black mare could access the sign-up sheet. “Go ahead and put you and your brothers name down, and also what you will be doing.”

Beat heard Spirit's question and said "Yeah, Basically this is connected to the speakers all around the room, so you put a record on the turntable and it'll start playing. Now, to show you, we're gonna be doin a mix. So I've put this record here so now I'll put this record on here, and help show you how to do it!" Beat walked up to a microphone and said "Ready for a custom mix by my new Spirit Flame and your's truly!? Alright!" She then started up the song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVq86N9bJ4w

Hoss turned to Jubilee as she asked for another dance as he approached the sign up table. he looked to Shanna who waved him on "Big Time just asked me to sign for both of us, brother."

Hoss nodded and smiled, trotting along after Jubilee and making sure his goggles were still perched stylishly on his forehead. "One dance coming up." and started dancing to the music provided by Beat Match and Spirit Flame

Shanna wrote down they would be doing a small air show right out in front of the building and did a brief list of the stunts, then headed back to Bull Dozer .

The bay mare nickered sweetly to the handsome blond maned stallion "It's done, you'll get to see me fly later. Shall we continue dancing?"