AdrienSnowfall

Howdy! Welcome to Canterlot! 

As for how to use our site:

If you'd like to RP right away then go to the Free for All section. You can start a thread there and/or ask others to join a thread by posting in the OOC.

Our World of Equestria sections are for those who have character approved for use in WoE. To get your character approved for WoE use post an application in the Character Applications section. Myself or another staff member will respond to your application and walk you through any changes that need to be made for approval. Please read Rarity's Application Form carefully and follow the format presented in that post. Also check out Fluttershy's Creature Compendium to make sure your character falls within the WoE accepted for pay species. If not, remember you can always play any character you'd like (within site rules) in FFA!

You can also chat and get to know us on the Discord server if you're interested in that. ;) 

Feel free to PM myself or any other staff for further assistance! I hope you enjoy getting to know Canterlot.com!

If there are any things you're not sure of, you can of course, as Foxxy said, message a moderator/staff, but I suggest, both for the expedience of an answer, and to reduce the burden on the mods, first read the threads in the "General Site Rules" and "RP Rules and Etiquete" sections. You could look for a thread you think fits your question. I do suggest you find the time to read them all eventually, tho.

And after that, there is the "Questions and Suggestions" section which may or may not have somebody else asking the same question.

In any case, the mods have always been really  kind and helpful. So don't be afraid to ask questions. ;)

Also, welcome to Canterlot! Hope you enjoy your stay. ;)