dragonofruin

Thinkin about finding rp again~

I've struggled for the longest time to even write or think of writing one of these, but 👀 I was hoping to try to get back into a few rps on here again? I know I had an older 'looking for rp' post somewhere, but I figured I'd just.. make a more general one or something.

I don't have any specific ideas, just characters to offer up if anyone's interested in figuring something out.

I greatly favor rping King Sombra, as well as Princess Luna, and I have a small scattering of OCs (A traveling zebra-pegasus hybrid named Yuna, a noblemare pegasus named Rose, and a foreign unicorn named Elysium who likes magic). Uh, I have a character log w/ their apps linked for information.

And because I favor Sombra, I do already have a thing going on with him that's unrelated to s9 (and I'd been doing way before then), so I'm pretty flexible what I can do or set up with him~.

So I guess if anyone's interested in rping with any of my characters, don't be afraid to comment and/or send me a dm or however you wanna talk.

Apped the mare that, ehem....used to know Sombra in the past (far past that is). I believe she will be approved soon.

• Like 1

I forget which Sombra I made him for, but I’ve got a yokai that knows Sombra from back then too, and was sealed away with him initially. 

Also, plenty of other characters to interact with. 

It might be interesting to explore things with Sombra and Miles, 👀

Though if you feel like using a different character I'd be happy to throw Sombra at whoever to see what happens~

I’m good either way, really. I can go for some Miles action. 

Whelp, she's now approved....

Perhaps some reunion would be in order. Like 'Why Sombra wasn't there, kicking ass when Three Stooges tried to have their revenge' as an example.

Oh snap, 👀 should be fun to see how they interact~

Well, there’s Sombra teaching Magnus stuff we could do now.