Taking Requests!

RainbowFoxxy

I am absolutely blows away :D A couple of the things you added I had not even considered (like the "spade" scales on his tail, I had never paid enough attention to even realize that was a normal feature on equestrian dragons, but even if it weren't, it works!)

Slightly different than what I had pictured in my head --- but better! Thank you <3<3<3 

(I absolutely want to get you to do harle one day too ;) )

• Hearthoof 1

@Ciraxis: Re-post since the first one didn't have the highlights on the cutie mark and hair. :D Glad you like it!! LOL I was thinking when I made it that I'd make her unassuming and the next image I do of her will be her kicking somepony's rump with marital arts awesomeness!  

resizeorchidpone.png

• Like 2
  • Hearthoof 1

@QuickLime Added to the list! :D Love those two together!

@Skycoaster Here's your batty pone! Working on backgrounds now so there's one of him out on the prowl ;) Also a character sheet and a banner if you'd like to use it!

midnightprowl.png

midnightbanner.png

midnightsheet.png

• Like 3

Seeing as you’re apparently open again, can I please get some art of this guy? https://share.icloud.com/photos/0W3dOWQRvhxsbCPnxk3OR9Mdw He could use some actual art. This is what I’ve got so far as far as an app goes.