Taking Requests!

RainbowFoxxy

@tacobob I'll add you to the list...eh

@Alivda Sure... though if the character is not pony I'm not sure. I can do furry art. ;) 

@Dubstep I'll add Limelight to the list :) 

@PyroBlaze Added Blank Canvas!

@SirAizen Happy to add Candy Cane!

• Like 2

15 hours ago, RainbowFoxxy said:

@tacobob I'll add you to the list...eh

@Alivda Sure... though if the character is not pony I'm not sure. I can do furry art. ;) 

@Dubstep I'll add Limelight to the list :) 

@PyroBlaze Added Blank Canvas!

@SirAizen Happy to add Candy Cane!

Yay! :3

And you're free to draw her more like the canon cats. (Ala the movie) if you wish. :3

• Hearthoof 1

Hey!! Dubby referred us!! We'd like to request some arts please. 

Both are of charters I don't have any reference art for. 

The first is Frostbite, it is an alternative alter ego for Ice Storm thanks to DC's Masquerate. A simple Black dragon with dark blue wings and talons, and bright Icy blue eyes. 

The other is of my showmare Wind Dancer. I used to have a pony creator image of her, but not sure what happened to that. But she's kind of a dark aqua pegasi with a silvery white mane and tail that's loosely kept. She's got a large scar on her left wing from a foalhood mishap.

• Like 1

I have Wind Dancer's app, though in the app I've got the scar on the wrong wing. 

Ice's sheet hasn't been updated in years to reflect the things she's acquired in roleplay so that description wouldn't be there. I've been meaning to update it, but there's almost 8 years to update. Will take a lot of time. If it helps, think of Cynder from DotD without the bracelets and the tail spike.

As far as poses go, Wind would probably be dancing. Frostbite/icy probably have a look of authoritative confidence.

• Like 2

Just now, RainbowFoxxy said:

Partying at the Electric Mane! My OC Reckless and @GoldenDaze's OC Nebulous having a great time at the club!

electric mane 2.0.png

OHhhhhhh my goodness!! This is the cutest pic ever!! Thank you <3 I love it so much!

• Like 2
  • Hearthoof 1