A Not-So Grumpy Griffon in Need of Friendship

I recently got a new character accepted, and I really wanna develop her character (as I do with all of my girls haha) so.. here's Gillian!

3tr84j.gif

Here's her app if you wanna get to know her: Link

A quick summary: She's a rather reserved griffon, who generally keeps to herself and doesn't really talk to any creature. She's mainly focused on her flying career, and doesn't really care about anything else than flying. She didn't grow up around friendly creatures, so she only trusts herself.

I guess I'm just looking for somepony to show her that friendship isn't a bad thing. Maybe a flying buddy, or somepony to push her limits and earn her trust that way 🤷‍♀️ She lives in Griffonstone, but travels everywhere for her track meets, so the setting can be anywhere.

Lemme know if you have ideas! 

Okay, I really love Blazing Thunder! Since Gill’s dream is being a Wonderbolt, I think her meeting one would be a fun interaction. Especially their personalities, how they’d mesh together. I like the egotistical feel with him, and Gill would be sooo interested, but nervous. It would be a fun mix ^^ 

Maybe they could meet at an air sprint meet in Cloudsdale? Gill could be racing, maybe the Wonderbolts are watching, or Blazing could be performing too. Or whatever else that you think he/she could be doing! 

I can think of some conflict that makes her learn about teamwork or something. Like something goes wrong in the weather factory, I don’t know 😂

• Like 1

Sounds fun to me.

5 minutes ago, GoldenDaze said:

I can think of some conflict that makes her learn about teamwork or something. Like something goes wrong in the wrath factory, I don’t know 😂

Didn't know they had a factory for wrath though. 😜

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, PyroBlaze said:

Sounds fun to me.

Didn't know they had a factory for wrath though. 😜

Oh gosh, that was funny 😂 I was definitely typing that on my phone! My bad! Haha

• Like 1