dragonofruin

Followup plots to Dark Rendezvous?

The roleplay Ciraxis and I started, Dark Rendezvous, has got me thinkin about where to go after it because I would like to follow the interesting paths it's opened up for me (I'm not sure about anyone else).

The basic summary is that it's based sometime during the s9 finale and my Sombra was heading towards central Equestria to see where all the ponies were going/what was going on since he knew something was up (mind you, I've been playing Sombra for a few years now and I don't want s9's events to get in the way of that- so basically the Sombra that shows up in the show is a fake made by Discord, or at least something made up of some of his worst aspects without as much of the intelligence). He runs into Hou Shuren, who wants to stop him from heading there, who he's met in the past during his rule of the Crystal Empire. A fight happens, among some other things, and his talk with Nikto's Tongue Twister about 'telling the appropriate authority' left me somewhat tempted to toss Sombra at Princess Celestia and/or Twilight.

I'm honestly not sure who'd play those characters who might be interested in the potential behind it, of the real Sombra showing up 'just to talk' (both to pettily inform them that Hou was up to something/stole something from Canterlot and to correct what damage Discord did to his not-so-stellar image). Just to see what sort of shenanigans might happen.

I play Twilight. I would be up for it.

I'd just need a rundown of what happened previously.

I kinda decided to message Rainbowfoxxy since I wasn't sure if this would get seen by anyone and got something started 👀

I guess the basic tldr; that i'll copy paste is: after a fight between Hou and Sombra, she mentioned she'd stolen something from Canterlot, and Sombra's sort of following a wild impulse to finally reveal himself to not only be petty in response to Hou, but to correct his image following his doppleganger's shenanigans. I think maybe it also mentions some above too. o:

Oh cool. I hope it works well with the Foxxy! 🙂

You probably could join- it'd be more fun~™️

Sure. Who is Foxxy playing?

Looks cool. Just ask Foxxy if it is okay!

• Like 1

Not joining, but seeing that Hou is my character I will be happy to provide some info and pointers via PM's if anyone wishes for it. Especially so since she's an old foe for both Luna and Celestia (more so with the later than the former, obviously due to more interaction) so they should know what they talking about. She also isn't in many books, and certainly not in Long Guo ones since Empire deliberately erased records of her - than again, Princesses not mentioning old enemies of theirs to Twilight is kind of a habit of theirs.

Foxxy's up for it! @ steel

Also ooh, 👀

Sounds good. I'll wait for the proper signal and then I'll make my entrance.

Oh I know. I waiting for the TwiMoment.