CMC WORLD TOUR!!! (looking for 1 more + ideas for locations)

Its night. the CMC are playing hide-and-seek at the fairgrounds. One makes the "brilliant" decision to hide int he basket of a hot air balloon, the others pile in and dont hear the rope holding it down snap. They start screaming and panicking, but since it late at night nopony hears them... Then after they calm down (and probably fall asleep till morning) they finally figure out, atleast partially, how to control the balloon we get a rousing version of

In the meantime, the adults of ponyville are engaged in a bad game of telephone where everypony thinks the CMCs are staying at somepony else's house and it takes them way too long to realize the trio are missing.

Fortunately for the fillies, they have a guardian angel, or rather guardian alicorn, and being the wise-and-slightly-tough-love mentor, Twilight decides instead of teleporting the trio home, to just keep an eye on them with a scrying spell and helpfully nudge things as needed, letting it be a learning experience for the girls. While at the same time not bothering to tell ponyville unless they directly ask her to teach them a lesson as well.

Since they cant really control the balloon's direction, the CMC are going to have adventures all over the globe, everything from accidentally stopping a robbery by landing their balloon on the robber's heads, to helping a foal find their lost puppy. (honestly ponyville may only realize the fillies are missing after they gain international attention and are featured in the newspaper! XD)

So far, we have a Scoots (me) and an Abby (Steel), still need a 'Belle (or if we cant get her, we'll take some random filly or colt that the 2 CMC met earlier the day on the adventure)

Also looking for ideas on places the CMC should land and what adventures they should have there. (obviously they're going to visit all the different race's homes and some major cities/historic sites but what happens there is still up in the air, and any other places. Looking at a minimum of 10 locations, possibly 20 or even more depending on how the thread goes!)

• Like 2

I could always use Fast Track.

brZgh4c.png?2

They'll have to visit Griffonstone...Rockville (Where Pinkie's parents live) Ghastly Gorge...Applewood (I think Whinny World is there)....

• Like 1

Seems like it could be good. Not sure if I have anybody that could stick around for more than a destination or two, maybe Flux or one of my other travelers that like helping out, but I’ve got characters in all sorts of locations. 

Sorry, I've kinda let this sit and stew a while in hopes of more reaction... especially ideas of where they could go and what would be done there... a lot of my initial ideas as I tried to flesh them out kinda fell through so I desperately need more inspiration... x_x

On 5/21/2020 at 8:05 PM, tacobob said:

I could always use Fast Track.

They'll have to visit Griffonstone...Rockville (Where Pinkie's parents live) Ghastly Gorge...Applewood (I think Whinny World is there)....

Sure! You wanting him to be a permanent companion or a temporary (one - two location) one?

Great ideas! :D

On 5/22/2020 at 2:01 AM, szalhi said:

I'm banning myself from ever participating in mega RPs.

You can still make suggestions, and you dont have to be a permanent companion, if you want to just pop in for one or two posts in one location, that's fine too.

On 5/27/2020 at 4:37 AM, PyroBlaze said:

Seems like it could be good. Not sure if I have anybody that could stick around for more than a destination or two, maybe Flux or one of my other travelers that like helping out, but I’ve got characters in all sorts of locations. 

Absolutely! short-term companions to either need help or offer help is welcome, this is ultimately going to be kinda like a mini-series with only short adventures in each location instead of going to 1 location and having a single huge adventure.

• Like 1