H6pkfWa.pngHello, the master of mayhem is back, as you can see! Oh and -- the others, I guess. Well standing point I will be continuing what I started and they will be finding an end, one way or another! If you wish to partake in writing a story with me, or -- one of the others feel free to look below at a list of shenanigans to partake in!

Discord: First and foremost I the great and magnanimous Discord has a game in mind! Now after the wonderful holiday of April Fool's I have decided to open a park on the old hive I traded Queenie for! Now I spruced it up and it should do well for this game! A veritable playland with toys, candy and all sorts of ingenious devices sure to put a stitch in your side -- er not a literal, painful stitch, you know -- of laughter and joy... anyway the land is called Plushtastic Park. If your pony or otherwise is an intrepid explorer, a hunter of fierce game, or even one who enjoys fast rides -- you'll enjoy this thread of adventure! WoE Application

Distant Lightning: A Pegesus Pony of Saddle Arabia this diligent Cultural Anthropologist seeks to better understand Eqquestria now that Saddle Arabia is more open to the outside world. If you are in need of a hoity-toity high brow pony who knows about as much as he speaks look no further! He is a twin of a mare and, sometimes, together, they travel to distant lands hoof in hoof to spread awareness of history and lore! It is believed Distant Lightning is the writer of the book series Journal 100 Curses and Haunted Paths Across Eorzea, a Pocket Guide. WoE Application

Kappi Stjarna: A native of Whitescar this large, brutish pony suffers the Lykos curse. He is abnormally strong and devastatingly -- nerdy. A cartographer and astronomer this powerhouse of a pony charts the uncharitable and maps the unknown: delving into deep valleys or climbing the highest mountains. He is soft spoken and highly expressive, if you call snorting and grunting expressive... But if there's a place you're afraid to explore you can be sure that Kappi knows no fear! No really, he doesn't. Don't explore with him. WoE Application

Da Jian-yá: A Kirin of the Peaks of Peril, born and raised in Long Guo: he has become a mark on everyone's hide. Leader of the Divine Protectorate this boss of crime and no-do-goodery is known well of his black sclera and deep, ebony fur. The purple stripes and fur that mar his body paint him a noble creature among his kin, but he is highly temperamental and known to be unsociable. He controls trade in many areas of New Town, Long Kong, and is known to bully shops into paying bodyguard fees. Whether you seek to lend an ear to the reasons of his actions or stop his questionable behaviors this is the Kirin for you! WoE Application

Sombra: The King of Monsters, this pony no longer has a kingdom to call his own but he continues to lead others out of Darkness as a pony once did for him. He seeks to repent for the evil he had done and right his wrongs so if you know creatures bereft of good and wholesomeness this is the shadow that will show you the path in the darkness. While this good king is a leader for kindness and vital member of the Crystal Empire: he still struggles with his own demons and on occasion the darkness he absorbs from others or still scrapes from the bottom of his heart: leaks out. Positive thoughts Somby, deep breathely. WoE Application

Ratan/Emerald Shard: Rat is a Changeling who, for a long time, did not know he was a Changeling, and grew up among ponykind. While attempting to integrate into Chrysalis' hive he still lives in Manehatten as a glassmaker. He travels around to sell or trade his wears and specializes in finding colored stones to make his work invaluable to art collectors. He was once used as a packmule for no-do-goodery organizations in Manehatten and while not a bad pony sometimes lets his gullible and kindly nature get the best of him, so he ends up sometimes helping those that don't deserve it. WoE Application

Big Mac: Not needing an introduction my long time Ogres and Oubliettes partner Big McIntosh! While I cannot say anything bad about him, save his fluttery unwillingness to chat, he is a hard workpony and is somepony you can go to if you need advice or a boulder lifted. He's not wont to leave Ponyville on adventures save to deliver apples across the way so you can find him close to home, and furthest yet: the Crystal Empire. WoE Application

Night Prophecy: Nessie is a Kelpie of the Okeanos kingdom: a court wizard you are not wont to find on land unless absolutely necessary. He works under the king and can be difficult to deal with. A master of Geomancy he likes to tout his ability over Earth Magicks that Earth-walkers cannot even begin to understand. He can divine stone and sand to determine the future or even change it... WoE Application

• Like 5

Welcome back, my noodly friend! As usual, there are many good options here, so I would have to think about if I have any ideas, but in the meantime, feel free to peruse my character log. 

• Like 1

Well well well we could continuie too that thread with your gangster pone in the Howler's Den! Since that'll kick up the story for the Protectorate! 

Someone summoned me! I would be happy to continue The Howler's Den thread. Just bring no attention to the change in Toboe's design and none shall be kicked out/dissappear mysteriously.

I Look forward to playign again!

• Like 2