Hullo, Bronies and Ponies!

Skye

It's sure nice to meetcha all!

Been a fan of MLP since way back when, and most recently of the FiM series since day one!

I'm a 32 year old broni, but I usually prefer not to talk too much about myself unless I've gotten to really know you fairly well. But my talents include doggerel poetry, occasional fanfics, and description writing!

I've been watching FiM since the original air episode back when and instantly fell in love with the series. It's well written, the artwork is gorgeous, and it just tickles me and makes me smile. Fluttershy's a sweetie, but I'd have to say I like Pinkie Pie and Applejack the best.

My character is a Peryton, and have been originally a mucker for quite some time, more recently on Second Life, and now here as well! I was surprised to see Perytons on the official RP list, maybe I'll have to take a gander at that sometime and see how it goes, though I don't always have the ability or time to dig too deep into that. But like Skye, I'm always willing to offer advice and I'm friendly, and contrary to what you might have heard of the species, I don't bite. :)

Welcome, Bluedeer! I love Applejack, Pinkie and Fluttershy too but well...they're all great haha! I can't wait to see your Peryton in action,it's nice to see mythical creatures and ponies all mixing together. I hope you have fun on the forum and everyone is really helpful if you have any questions!

Welcome abroad!

Thanks! They really are all great, it's hard to totally settle on any one in particular! I haven't roleplayed in so long, but I've been itching to possibly try out collaborations of some kind, maybe this will be the place where I find that niche. I've already submitted a character application, perhaps it'll be suitable! I totally feel Equestria is the place where all manners of mythical creatures and ponies work together, it's a great big world and only Celestia knows its boundaries!

Hello and welcome to Equestria! My name is Ashi and I'm one of the creators/owners of the equestrian forums! I just wanted to stop in and be sure to let you know one of the better places to check out first is Getting Started area. After you had a chance to look at some tid bits and maybe snag a free icon don't forget to take a look at our RULES here on the forums. They are still pretty important!

This forum is here for fun discussion of general things, ponies, and even a little bit of role play for those who enjoy that sort of thing! If you don't no need to worry, there are lots of other thread to chill in. We look forward to seeing you around, hope you enjoy yourself here on our forums.

I was doing a lot of study on what kind of "new creature character" to introduce to the MLP rp world and I just happened acorss perytons by accident! I thought they would do really well in the world of Equestria and so I introduced them! I'm glad others like the choice too. c: