ROTL Leaderboard - Final Rankings!

Wow, what an upset in the ranks. I'm starting to wonder what the finish line's going to be like.

Also, looks like Klondike is holding on to 4th place for dear life. Whom ever is rolling my dice, I should buy you some muffins and take you to Las Vegas. You're averaging 4 per roll. Nice job everypony!

Edit - I went to the Google document (I like the color coding, what can I say) and the standings are different from what's posted. I know the standings really don't matter until the end of the event, but why is that?

Also, I like the "Status (for the lulz)" column. Can we get a round of clops for out Forum Mods?

Way to go, Gilda~! Another lucky roll! :grin:

(Though after nearly crushing ponies with rocks in the last leg, I'm beginning to wonder if my Gilda even deserves to win...)

I think you've been RPing Gilda beautifully x'3 I love reading the posts because it seems so spot on xD

• Like 1

Wow, what an upset in the ranks. I'm starting to wonder what the finish line's going to be like.

Also, looks like Klondike is holding on to 4th place for dear life. Whom ever is rolling my dice, I should buy you some muffins and take you to Las Vegas. You're averaging 4 per roll. Nice job everypony!

Edit - I went to the Google document (I like the color coding, what can I say) and the standings are different from what's posted. I know the standings really don't matter until the end of the event, but why is that?

Also, I like the "Status (for the lulz)" column. Can we get a round of clops for out Forum Mods?

The google document is all courtesy of Riverhippo I believe- and anyone else who can edit it. It is definetly nicer than mine- lol; but I've had very little time to invest in it other than getting the roles done, scoring the RP, re-organizing the rankings, then posting the images up as-is; I've been pulling double shifts lately to train for my promotion, so i'm only squeezing in about 5 hours of sleep every night i do this... :blush: Mega props to riverhippo though; I really appreciate all that he's put in to helping me out with this event <3

Thank you Mane and River for the commitment to this event! I must say, this has really become a rather interesting turn of events. Those dice are quite effective at mixing things up. I was sure the best I would do is make mid-pack because of missing the first stage, now I'm sitting outside the top ten.

• Like 1

well id say its going fairly well for one wing,

despite having hit his head by falling off the bridge...

and faceplanting a rock...

and a rock faceplanting him....

hes actually doing fairly good despite that!!! :lol:

though everypony-and griffon- in this race is doing a pretty good job!! -cheating or not-

keep it up yall!! :grin:

I'm quite happy that i managed to enter an event such as this, and that it was hosted in the first place!!

so thanks to all the ponies behind this rather epic event! :smile:

*is highly upset that she got a '1' for her two posts* >: / I disagree. They were at least 2 worthy. *harumph*

C'mon, Holly, we can beat that nasty griffon cheat!

its possible i missed the second one, and only saw the short one. Lemme double check, because no one that made 2 posts should get a 1. sorry!

*is highly upset that she got a '1' for her two posts* >: / I disagree. They were at least 2 worthy. *harumph*

C'mon, Holly, we can beat that nasty griffon cheat!

Le Gasp! I did miss your second post. I was so tired from work and staying up late that I must have overlooked it :sleep:

I altered you score and saved it, you total score is 35, and will appear correct (and calculate correctly) upon the next update. Sorry bout that hon!

Le Gasp! I did miss your second post. I was so tired from work and staying up late that I must have overlooked it :sleep: I altered you score and saved it, you total score is 35, and will appear correct (and calculate correctly) upon the next update. Sorry bout that hon!

Oh, my! No need to apologize! n.n thank you very, very much. I'm glad I said something. I wouldn't have known that you had missed it, otherwise. XwX

No way is Klondike tied for first!

Darn it, where's that bookie? I shouldn't have bet against my own team :wail:

Ah horseapples... Run Klondike Run! Run you magnificent absentminded foal!

Everypony is so close behind! if I had any fingernails left I'd be biting them nervously :blah:

Zephyr is tied for 4th. O_O I didn't think I'd participate much in the race at first, but I was having a lot of fun with it by the 3rd part. Thanks to the staff for setting this up and keeping it going, especially Manestream. And of course to everyone who participated and made it so much fun. I didn't read through all of the posts. There's a lot. :P But I went through a lot of them. I might go back and catch some of the arcs I missed.

• Like 1

I REALLY didn't think Mojo could make a great comeback like this!

He probably still won't win but it looks like his 'strategy' actually worked!

Mojo will need a 'six' roll and a lot of other ponies rolling low to win this thing, it's possible, but not likely.

Anyway, as Mojo would say, "This race has been jolly good fun!"

:D:D:D:D

.....???? The Trollestia confounds me. The app probably should've been locked, so only those with a password could enter and edit it.

Dont worry. It wasn't a staff joke, but it was a joke...

The real document is on a hard drive and is only altered by Manestream officially, and me on the googledoc.

THIS GAME'S WINNER IS....

OHMYGOSH!OHMYGOSH!OHMYGOSH!OHMYGOSH!OHMYGOSH!OHMYGOSH!OHMYGOSH!OHMYGOSH!

13415 - animated jumping Lyra pixel sprite.gif

I cannot believe it! I seriously thought I'd get 5th place at best! Looks like lucky number 7 came through after all! It's before 9am here and both my parents are still asleep, so I literally had to jump for joy whilst remaining completely silent. It was not easy XD My heart is pounding and I had to check the OP three times to make sure I wasn't mistaken!

I cannot even begin to tell you how much fun I had with this. You were all great to RP with, and you all had some great stories to tell. Manestream, this was a fantastic event and you and the staff did a great job with it! Thank you so much!

• Like 1