Fluttershy = Overrated. And hi there.

Barbatos

Hello!

How did you hear about Canterlot?

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

You'll also need to make at least 3 posts anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the board.

A good place to go if you're looking to meet a lot of new Bronies is the IRC Chat.

Welcome to Canterlot!

Greetings! I'm glad you found our corner of the MLP:FiM fandom and hope you'll stay for a long time. :smile: RP is the centerpiece of this forum so you will certainly find plenty of active areas for your creative enjoyment if you decide to RP. :wink: Of course there is plenty to do even if you are not into RP at all. The Getting Started section is the best place to start in answering most questions but if you have any still, please ask away. :smile:

Green isn't your Color and Suited for Success are two of the three episodes (the Diamond Dog episode being the other) that made Rarity from my least favorite of the cast ponies into my second favorite behind AJ; I was sure she was going to be shallow, but watched in amazement as she became one of the deepest characters in the show.

The overall effect of Diego saying fluttershy is superior and his avatar make quite an imposing overall image, I've got to say I can just imagine some guy just walking out of a dark corner of this forum saying in a commanding voice "Fluttershy is superior" and walking back into the shadows.

Also welcome :)

Also Fluttershy is the bestest pony in the universe

The overall effect of Diego saying fluttershy is superior and his avatar make quite an imposing overall image, I've got to say I can just imagine some guy just walking out of a dark corner of this forum saying in a commanding voice "Fluttershy is superior" and walking back into the shadows.

Also welcome :)

Also Fluttershy is the bestest pony in the universe

*fades in from the shadows*

You will LOVE HER!

*fades back into shadows*

• 2 months later...

In my opinion, Fluttershy IS overrated. Seriously.

'HER SMILE CAN CURE A DISEASE!" 'SHES THE BEST BECAUSE SHES SO CUTE!' 'NO ONE HURTS FLUTTERSHY, BUT ITS OK IF THE OTHERS DO.'

SWEET CELESTIA SHUT UP.

:shifty:

Oh, and, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, are my favorites. Twi and Rarity i'm nuetral with. But Fluttershy.. no.