Howdy Doo

sarcatsic

Sup, ponies? I'm Sarcatsic and I like to watch Fox News and club baby seals. Just kidding. I hate Fox News.

I'm from FiMRPG, looking to follow a few folks I liked talking to on there, and actually develop my characters this time xD I've been sick this past week, so I haven't been able to do much of anything on the computer, but I'm feeling almost better. I've got to read over character requirements, but I'd like to bring a few of my characters from FiM RPG to here just to see how well they fit in. Maybe Bow-Tie, Orlando, Hasty, Tenderfoot. It depends, but I've got a few Hippogriff requests to finish too.

Ah it's good to see you here as well. I didn't meant to leave you hanging at the other board, but I noticed that almost all my threads died. I was going to at least try to keep up with ones that did get replies but hadn't been able to in the last couple days. :3 Perhaps we'll get to rp here again. I enjoyed your characters.

Hello and welcome to Equestria! My name is Ashi and I'm one of the creators/owners of the equestrian forums! I just wanted to stop in and be sure to let you know one of the better places to check out first is Getting Started area. After you had a chance to look at some tid bits and maybe snag a free icon don't forget to take a look at our RULES here on the forums. They are still pretty important!

This forum is here for fun discussion of general things, ponies, and even a little bit of role play for those who enjoy that sort of thing! If you don't no need to worry, there are lots of other thread to chill in. We look forward to seeing you around, hope you enjoy yourself here on our forums.

So glad to see you here too Sarcastic! You had some really creative ideas and I hope you'll take the time to share them here too!