"the verisimilitude inspector"

At any point in "open" threads in free-for-all, I may bring in my meta-character "the verisimilitude inspector", who is a nitpicky, nerdy jerk who will wonder why it's not like "his" Equestria, if in fact the RP is about ponies. Just warning you all :D

Since this kind of character won't work in regular RP, I was going to do away with him from my mind, but since this new section of the forum is here...HE LIVES!

I'm so ok with this it's not even funny, we need more jerk characters around Equestria, not everyone can be all sunshine and rainbows.

It might just be time to dig out an old dragon character of mine, but I'm not sure how he would fit in the world of MLP.

xD

Artax thought up this new section, and I quickly came around to see its benefit. Sometimes- its good to just whatever the whole RP. Great place to test out ideas, and push the limits of the Equestria RP. I'm thinking we'll end up canonizing some material from here even, if something nice comes together. (an idea for a town/city, event, etc)