Last post wins

I know you said six hours, but I just wanted to make sure before I said my next part.

Six hours of music, six hours of baking.

How often do you bake, exactly?

Because I know if I had exactly six hours worth of music, and I was baking for six hours, I would find it way too repetitive. After a few baking sessions, depending on how often they are. I would double or triple the number at least. Heck, I have my brother's music(which he totally didn't download illegally) and it's over a thousand songs, but I don't listen to a lot of them, so I skip a lot and I find that way too repetitive, and I know there are at least two hundred I DO like.

So I told my friend that I live in NEW England.

Some months or so later, he is shocked that I live in America, because I told him I live in ENGLAND.

And now, as I'm talking to my friend about the school system over here in AMERICA, where I LIVE, his exact words were "so your education system is the same as the US one?"

I'm not sure if he's just super tired(which he is) or if he thinks I live in Europe, too. Oh, he did, but he corrected himself.

Btw, friend one lives in California, friend two lives in Albania. Kind of...I don't know.

Mix it up, as in play the songs in a different order? Sure that'll help, but even if you watch the same five movies in a random order every night, it's still the same five movies.

Though 6 hours worth of songs and 6 hours worth of movies are different, you can probably get more enjoyment out of the songs, but the concept still applies.

Also I'm in a really bad mood right now, because people have really stupid logic. I was playing with a 'troll' who was cheating, but it was okay because the cheating was similar to an in-game mechanic. A game mechanic is literally a part of the game, put in by developers. Cheating is not part of the game, and when the rules specifically call something out as cheating, it's not meant to be done. Another guy didn't care about the cheating, because it didn't do anything to him. I said 'troll' because, while she claimed to be one, and she was surely acting like one, she was also defending herself honestly. You can't use the fact that you're trolling as an excuse for stupidity. They were cheating with their "boyfriend," but from how they were acting, I'm inclined to believe they're the kind of "couple" you'd see in elementary/middle school, I.e. something along the lines of, "Hey, do you want to go out?"

"Oh, sure."

"Okay, text you later."

"Kay."

And then they proceed to act like it never happened, but yet they're "dating." Like, sorry to spoil the mood guys, but that's not dating. There are random strangers who are less cold than you two are to each other. Dating isn't just a status on social media, it actually means something.

I don't get how people can have moral compasses this skewed. I mean, I know there are much worse people irl, but if you don't want to follow the rules, then just don't play the game. You can't say that about life. If you don't follow the rules in life, you either succeed greatly, or get punished severely.

Also I know I'm taking this a bit seriously, but I'm tired of people breaking the rules and saying, "lol its just a game dude chill," because if it's JUST a game, then go play another game, after all, they're both JUST games. It's not like you play a certain one because you WANT to play THIS game. When you cheat, you might have more fun than if you weren't, but that's usually a sign of you playing a game that's not meant for you.

Tl;dr: Even if you put your songs on shuffle, it'll get repetitive quickly, and people suck.

I've found that this time of year is mega-stressful for anyone (which is kind of a antithesis of the holiday themes of closeness, love, and sharing as we celebrate the end of the year). While that doesn't give someone a pass, it is a reason for their behavior. It's a cathartic deflection of their frustration with one or more problems that usually happens at the end of a year. This year in particular has been unique because of the shifting of our weather, social, and political climates.

Rise above it and try not to judge, even if they really deserve it.

And yeah, I tend to take out songs that get repetitive and replace them with new ones over time as my tastes shift or I discover new material. Sometimes you need to shift some things around in your own life or find new material in order to be happy with yourself and move forward with your life.

• Like 1

I'd agree with you about the first part, but it's not just like some random thing where people's attitudes are suddenly awful, the game's community has been getting worse and worse over time recently. By worse, I mean the players are far less skilled, and far more careless. So yeah, basically everyone above the age of like 13 probably just up and left, or at least that's what it feels like.

As for the music part, that's why I use YouTube for music as much as possible, no downloading or anything and I can listen to whatever whenever usually.

look at the christmas baking I helped mom with today

tumblr_oiczyj6Lbm1s07xjmo1_1280.jpg

from top to bottom:

crackers topped with caramelized sugar topped with chocolate topped with chopped pecans

white chocolate bark with cranberries

cherrywinks, a cherry coated in a mix of butter, sugar and coconut, coated in graham crumbs

chocolate, butterscotch, peanut butter melted and mixed with crushed potato chips

chocolate snowballs, chocolate cookie coated in powdered sugar

tomorrow we’re making german biscuits and toblerone shortbread

• Like 1

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ALRIGHT KIDS LISTEN UP 

Angus and I are planning on doing our DEATH ROAD TO CANADA: LPW EDITION on either the 21st (Wednesday!) or the 30th (not wednesday!)

So Imma need some schedules from you fellas. 

o85f74.png

LORE:

Angie finally realized her dreams of creating a mobile home full of SHAKILY-STRAIGHT boiz to ride around with her in while they try to somehow make their maladjusted fantasy of "big kid time; no adult society rules allowed" on the go. it sort of works, except Fawkes and Angie hog each other and most of the boiz (and others) become dejected, skipping out.

SUDDENLY, ZOMBIES!

In this zombie apocalypse, everyone's terrible qualities are exacerbated, and we can barely work together due to our childish immaturities coming to light in this phase of emerging adulthood (excluding creepy old bozos like Rosewind and Davroth; you guys are  c r e e p s ). IT IS NOW UP TO FAWKES AND ANGIE (or whoever else we choose to start each run with) TO TRACK DOWN THEIR FRIENDS, REVITALIZE THE DREAM OF THE (scream) HOUSE, AND MAKE IT TO CANADA BEFORE THE ZOMBIES CONSUME ALL (they're in America for some reason? idk.)

So yeah let's get some schedules; does the 21st work better or the 30th? The stream will start at 12pm Atlantic time.

• Like 3