Last post wins

2 hours ago, Penumbra said:

Little witch academia is the best thing to come out in the winter releases.

Yeah nabbed the first ep of this, will watch today. I liked both movies so it's great to see this getting a full length season. Plus, it's Trigger!

I kind of ignored summer/fall outside of the small Nanatsu no Taizai teaser season -- I dunno if I'm just getting over anime or the abundance of crap has increased.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Rosewind said:

Yeah nabbed the first ep of this, will watch today. I liked both movies so it's great to see this getting a full length season. Plus, it's Trigger!

I kind of ignored summer/fall outside of the small Nanatsu no Taizai teaser season -- I dunno if I'm just getting over anime or the abundance of crap has increased.

I was really impressed with this part of the second movie

I feel ya.
There's a lot of moe-tastics anime that's been cranked out recently and i'm over stuff like that. 

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Penumbra said:

No joke. I love that show. Watched all 3 series 3 times over. 

I'd also recommend Yuyushiki and Kin-iro mosaic if you enjoyed it. 

Well I'm loving it too, but it's still kinda weird when you remember they're in middle school.

Oh, but the first two episodes of season two so far are just more random than usual, and it's kind of off-putting. 

7 minutes ago, Tenkan said:

Award winning anime, anyone? Cory Baxter? Literally the greatest anime character conceived.

Doesn't compare to Meliodas!

a466ef44b7994c8cc9be7ba96db3b18c.png

Trust! I hounded Dav for a weeks and he finally watched it and loved the snot out of it. Well, I dunno about snot but I'm sure he liked it!