Last post wins

1 hour ago, Rosewind said:

Hah, nice pants! That ring you see on my hand is my engagement ring. It's a leeeetle bit too big so I wear it on my middle finger.

Getting married in about two weeks!

Congratulations!

I would be down for a middle finger ring. You can show it off to both people you like and people that cut you off.

but dino only loves the lil blue thing, I don't want to come between them

GUYS ITS SO COLD RIGHT NOW 
today was the day the heater people came and so there was no heater and it's SOOOOO cold even if I'm under all my blankies it still hurts from the cold because I'm a little baby 

and now the heater is working but I have to open my window while it's on cuz it's new or something I don't know but IT JUST TURNED OFF AND NOW IT IS COLD AND AN OPEN WINDOW :(

nvm i'll marry the dino if they'll hug me warmer thank you

so you wanna come here and hang out and give in to human depravity together? I have ice cream and a dominoes cake thing and like 6 pieces of chocolate and a box of hostess cupcakes

my friend says I can't eat chocolate anymore at the same time my gramma decided to stock the house with chocolate. the ice cream is vanilla but I just had some. 

3 hours ago, Angie Cakes said:

I'll mail you one if you give me your address

also if anybody else wants one that they didn't get let me know because it'd be a waste to only print one out on a sheet

Check your PMs, and THANK YOU WOO. My birfday is tomorrow so that's a treat!

• Like 1