Last post wins

not lately sadly; I've been chasing THIS ONE HUNNIE but idk i might lose interest/it just doesn't work out or something but she likes my jokes which has never happened before so it'd be the end of the world if it doesn't work out

have you tried buying her pizza? 
or being like "hey ur cute" 

or being like "hey", now that I think about it

I'm just thinking of what would make me instantly date anybody

you don't need to say "hey" if you don't want, just like look at her and like do that thing where you like bob your head up a bit but maintain eye contact and it means "sup" 

• Like 1
Just now, Cathalos said:

have you tried buying her pizza? 
or being like "hey ur cute" 

or being like "hey", now that I think about it

I'm just thinking of what would make me instantly date anybody

you don't need to say "hey" if you don't want, just like look at her and like do that thing where you like bob your head up a bit but maintain eye contact and it means "sup" 

I've tried those things except tell her I think she's cute because I planned to after things going super well/her asking if I had a boyfriend but then I had this issue where I slept for a whole week so I think I missed out/she thinks I hate her

the guys are supposed to come actually fix the heater or whatever today and they're two hours late and I will be tame when I can safely not sit right in front of the door so I don't miss it. 
I hate guys and doors and guys that knock on doors

also fawkes told me to come back, I'm his fault

• Like 1

I don't know what a Pup song is but BUT BUT BUT

GUYS I JUST WENT TO FOOD WITH SOMEONE
AND THEN WE WENT TO THE STORE AND I GOT A CUTE THING THAT I DID NOT HAVE BEFORE 
AND THENNN
WE CAME BACK TO MY HoUSE
AND I TRADED AWAY A STUFFED ANIMAL THAT WAS A RECOLOR OF A BETTER STUFFED ANIMAL FOR A 2 FOOT TALL STUFFED PIKACHU
I love it
so much

legitimately that's pretty cool. that's basically a date but with a net gain instead of a net loss aside from bragging rights+kissies

also the PUP song is the one I linked on this page; you always had good taste (which means you always generally liked the music i genuinely liked (aside from 3PAC)) so you're opinion is valuable

we hugged and also I showed her all the new clothes I got at christmas and she said a lot of words that meant attractive so I think that's bragging rights. I probably woulda gotten kisses if she didn't have that whole "straight and also dating someone" thing going on. 
Then we talked about the time I took her to a dance and she stole alcohol and I was still the worse dancer

I missed the pup song because rosie's video was more appealing  I guess. I woulda liked it a lot more like 3-5 years ago but it's still like good song I didn't even skip it, but I did start writing this before the song ended. 
I dunno which was a better video though, so you at least basically tied. YAY FOR SHARING EVERYTHING IS GOOD RIGHT NOW
edit nvm rosie's video is really good BUT STILL GOOD YAY EVERYTHING IS GOOD POSITIVITY AND HAPPINESS