Last post wins

oh well SORRY I LIKED YOUR THING THANKS FOR SHARING 
it's hard to keep track of my tone when I'm preoccupied by playing patty cake with a 2-foot pikachu
that's taller than a normal pikachu

eat it ash my pikachu is BIGGER
probably not as good as patty cake? it can't stand up it has a round butt but I THINK THATS GOOD RIGHT? 
newtopic();

I cannot write anything like a pretty john green young adult novel because I have never read one or actually anything ever. books are for people who need to get a human to play patty cake with them (something I have failed at lots of times) 

I've never read any either; I just imagine they're stupid, overly-flowery, and trying too hard to be smarter/deeper than it could ever hope to be. 

is your pikachu one of those boys that if you pinch it's stubby little hands it like rumbles and says a thing? My aunt and her girlfriend got me one when I was little and it was the best toy I ever got

no her boyfriend won it for her on their PG trip to reno, she had it in her car and she saw my owl and wasl ike "hey I trade u" and I was like "UM YES?" and then she called her boyfriend and was liek "oh btw I love this canadian owl more than our love" and he was like "that's cool bab" and yeah it's just a big fluffball but I LOVE IT 

I will work on writing a thing but it will probably be finished but never released

I'm trying my best but this has too many jokes and WAY too many bad words. 

dude dancing is fine in and of itself; is a song makes you wanna dance/include dancing animals it's all good. 

a way more dance-y track but from the same album with the same subject matter so maybe you'll still dig it (while I'm being a link fiend anyway)

he looks like you crossed with jim carrey
I had a thing I was gonna counterlink but It's not as good at this.

IMMA GET A COUNTERLINK AND IT WILL BE GOOD AND WE WILL ALL HAVE A MUTUAL HAPPY PARTYTIME

(also good song in a less disguised tone, thanks bunches this was good I might keep this)

I remembered that people at my YOUTH GROUP liked family force 5 so I went to get some family force 5 as a joke but like damn this is so bad this is gonna be haaaaard :(

NEVERMIND I FORGOT DAVID CROWDER EXISTS

this is what the cool kids like right? 
who's the guy I used to get mixed up with stephen hawking? 
not hawk nelson
he came to my church like in person and I met him
something about eagles
if I google "hawk eagle" I just get birds
LINCOLN BREWSTER
the first time I heard about stephen hawking I thought of lincoln brewster and it turns out the confusion was even worse than I thought. I don't know why but that's definitely a problem I had/have
I wonder if he actually ever did anything good. 

maybe it's cuz lincoln brewster wrote about birds, and he and hawk nelson guy both have weird ugly hair that look similar

TUNES

so like I tried to do the music reciprocation thing
and like, I listen to music everybody knows, and that's like it

so in order to get anything that wouldn't be like everyone knows it, I had to go listen to like all the music I liked when I was like 12

and one of  my SUPERFAVIES that I only ever listened to one song of cuz I didn't like finding new things came out gay now and like that feels so good
like damn straight I knew I had good taste even when I had really bad taste. and she stil makes royalties from churches that play her music so HAAAA that's awesome. 

now I feel compelled to party MORE
you can sleep though. dream of FUN DANCING ICE CREAM NOISE BLANKETS YEAAAAAAH

I'm superficial/a poseur in that music that isn't "English" lyrically is too big a barrier for me because I care less about the "'"'music'"'" part and more the words? Song? Structure? idk it's hard to word because it's like retarded to say "uhh c music doesn't MATTER in MUSIC" because it totally does. I just listen to stuff weirdly I guess? I dunno; I guess I see music more as an avenue through which you express something--like obviously you don't put the instrumentation/actual song itself on the backgrounder when you're cookin' up lyrics it's gotta be good but it's only as good as the aspect of life it expresses, and I'm an ethnocentric douchebag who can only "get" what's been expressed if it's english

that's still a cool song though. The intro sounds like me in the shower

live version of This Year; a comment in the video pointed this out before me but the refrain at the end when the audience joins in sounds more like the chanting of a mantra than a chorus and it's super chilling. 

REal talk I hope to God I one day be even half the man he is, with an iota of skill in comparison.