Last post wins

the only board games I like are risk and stratego and monopoly electronic banking and apples to apples if that counts and sorry is pretty good and also civ and endless legend are pretend board games that are really good and that pen and paper game I made because I wasn't allowed to play d&d was super fun but nobody else would ever agree because it wasn't actually good. checkers is fun too if it's with a fun person. but that's it. 
somebody told me 100% orange juice was fun but I think they were lying 

but I can always decide what to play. like just now, I spent like 3 hours listening to the same 5 songs over and over, then played 50 turns of endless legend, then went back to canterlot.com, a site that I guess I go to again. very decisive. 

also the only board game in my room is scrabble because it was my gramma's guest room 

6 hours ago, Rosewind said:

Good luck with the job hunt, Nasty. Ever consider looking at Craigslist for local work? You might be surprised what kinda stuff pops up there.

I never even thought of craigslist actually. Thank you for the advice/encouragement

I was gonna ask her about it on skype, but then figured, "why not just ask here so everyone can be part of that discussion?" and then I figured it wasn't aimed at me so I'll wait for rosie to ask. 

also it happened while I was thinking about how I don't like cats and then there were lots of cats so I DID NOT LIKE IT and my tendency to be absurdly negative was met with a rare wave of self awareness so I kept quiet.

• Like 1

Grab the nearest book next to you, turn to page 45. The first sentence will describe your sex life.

My book is The Rogue Crew. Let's seeee...

Trug Bawdsley unbuttoned his green uniform tunic as the column marched along the dunetop. "Funny how a chap can get so jolly hot just marchin', ain't it, Wilbee?"

Hoo golly... :toriel:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rosewind said:

I've got to say, you're quite handy with a guitar Nasty.

ha ha i get it; it's cause i use my hands to play it

2 hours ago, Cathalos said:

that was good and nice even though it's like 0 in the morning and IM COLD and should probably move clothes earlier in my get-ready process and I cut the **** out of my face shaving somehow but through all this your song was good thumbs up thank you

thanks dude that's very flattering

1 hour ago, Rosewind said:

Grab the nearest book next to you, turn to page 45. The first sentence will describe your sex life.

My book is from a Child Development psychology course:

"Locke emphasized the role of experience in children's lives, but Rousseau viewed development as a natural unfolding." 

: ^ ) 

"As the Trump Weather Dominator Tower collapsed around them in a cacophony of sound and light, and the airborne circus of Soviet-era dancing bears rained down around them, Rosewind's lips finally met Angie's, colliding in a kiss that could only be described as explosive, violent, abusive, ethically unsound, politically worrisome, and utterly pointless from a nihilistic point of view!" 

*COUGH*

So uhhh... hey guys, SURPRISE, I've started writing short stories about all of you... :I

Don't worry tho, I ONLY ever portray you all in the BEST, MOST ACCURATE of lights.

• Like 2

Well, you see, I have a writing style which has been hailed by some in the industry as REVOLUTIONARY and UTTERLY IRRESPONSIBLE and A TRAVESTY TO THE ART OF WRITING.

What I do is, I set up two tvs side by side, right?

On one, I put on a marathon of American/Latin-American day time soap operas cranked up to full volume.

On the other, I put 24-hour live American news coverage cranked up to full volume.

Then I plug my home entertainment system into my compy and set it up to read out random LPW posts in a Microsoft Sam voice set at 500% normal speed. Also set at full volume.

Then I chug a handle of rum, scream, and start thrashing my fingers against my keyboard until sentences start forming.

Eventually I black out and when I wake up there are entire short stories in front of me involving LPW and the gang doing all sooooorts of weEEEeeEEeird and WACKY stooooof bein' 4LL t3H r4Nd0mz!

But yes.

If you think you can keep up I'll go and pick up a bottle of Bacardi 151 RIGHT NOW and we'll get started on CHANGING THE WORLD! >:I

• Like 1