Last post wins

Thank you, Dinosaur. I wish your love life better success than the rest of your species has endured.

I think the real question is, why wouldn't you want to elope with Angie?

Her soul brings light to the land.

Her smile is like the cracking of first dawn.

Her every breath a whisper of spring amidst the torrential loneliness of winter.

• Like 1

I am NOT fair, I break rules all the time. like you're not supposed to dance in the bookstore when "livin on a prayer comes on" but I did that anyway this morning oops. 

and the second definition says (of hair or complexion) light, blond. I'm blonde so NOPE DOESNT COUNT. 
then "without cheating" and I used to have a printout of all the creature codes in heroes of might and magic 5 so I could get as many creatures in my army as I wanted, I was a supercheater.
"to a high degree" I don't know what that means but drugs are bad probably unless I'm breaking a rule, then I do all the drugs. 
"a beautiful woman" ... plead the fifth
"(of the weather) to become fine" I am not the weather and if I was I'd make it bad weather cuz that's what all the little children deserve but I'm not fair so they get bad weather.

my friend was like "ey wear lipstick today" and I was liek "i'll look bad" and she was like "do it so everyone knows you're gay and also [a reward]" and I was like "that's a lame reward" and then she was like "[different reward]" and then I was liek "no that's also stupid" and she was like "do it" so I did it and I looked like somebody's aunt

and first class I was sitting next to someone who was friends with my little siblings so she's probably gonna be like "why did you brother put on lipstick and write "gay etc." on his thing during the 'express your identity' part of the class that we had for some stupid, scary reason?" 

I was beautiful for like 20 minutes about month or two ago, that was it. you missed it. never before and never again. oh well.

1 hour ago, Rosewind said:

Thank you, Dinosaur. I wish your love life better success than the rest of your species has endured.

I think the real question is, why wouldn't you want to elope with Angie?

Her soul brings light to the land.

Her smile is like the cracking of first dawn.

Her every breath a whisper of spring amidst the torrential loneliness of winter.

Her boobs smell of fresh bread.

Her tummy is as soft as a bean bag chair.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Cathalos said:

I am NOT fair, I break rules all the time. like you're not supposed to dance in the bookstore when "livin on a prayer comes on" but I did that anyway this morning oops. 

WHAOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WE'RE HALFWAY THERE

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

LIVIN ON A PRAYER

14 hours ago, Angie Cakes said:

Her boobs smell of fresh bread.

Mine do too for realsies, basically every night of the week. And coffee. So breakfast bra.

Here, put your nose to the screen and see for yourself. (Don't sniff anything to the left of it.)

*You notice a pile of Rose's laundry on the floor. It fills you with Determination...

jGjWI55.jpg

• Like 2
On 1/31/2017 at 6:44 PM, Rosewind said:

We're both ardent furries; he's a talented furry artist and that's actually how we met 11 years ago. We both attended Midwest Furfest last December and had a great time!

My engagement ring has little hearts and paws on it while he has a guys version with a similar pattern. Totally not furry.

Hmm.

Hmmm.

HMMMMMM.

Yeeeah, OKAY, FINE.

I guess you're sooooomewhat of a furry >:I

And a taaaaalented furry artist, you say?

Annnnyone I perchance might have heard of?

I've explored a fair portion of Furaffinity in my time~ :3

19 hours ago, Cathalos said:

HES NOT ALL THAT GREAT

DISAGREE WITH ME FAWKES SEE WHAT HAPPENS

IM THE TOP BANANA NOW 

OI.

OI.

OI, LISTEN HERE, BANANAKIN.

YOU ALREADY HAVE A TITLE.

Or has my dear Blathering Baroness of the Broken Boughs of the Buried Forest of Berserk Bibliographies forgotten?

IF SHE HAS, THAT'S FINE, I COULD ALWAYS JUST GO AHEAD AND MAKE HER THE 'BORING BARONESS OF THE NORTHWEST ICKY MUSHY BANANA PIT!" >:I

19 hours ago, PatchworkPsycho said:

You can be the top Banana, but Fawkes is still the God-King

God-King is what we call it, but it's more like 'God-President' with a cooler name

Sweet child.

You've been with us for such a short time, yet you've already learned so very much~

Allow me to bestow upon you the new, high title of, 'PRANCING PRINCE OF THE PRIMORDIAL PLAIN OF PANIC AND [INSERT FAVORITEST P-WORDED FOOD HERE]!'

I'm sure you'll excel beyond all expectation at the duties of your new office~ :3

19 hours ago, Rosewind said:

I'm the alpha, hush.

....... >:I

THIS JUST IN!

BREAKING NEWS!

EXCLUSIVE SEX TAPE FOUND OF ROSEWIND AND HER SOON TO BE HUSBAND!

Spoiler

alpha_and_omega_desktop_wallpaper-wide.j

• Like 2