Last post wins

11 hours ago, Angie Cakes said:

should I mix dry apple cinnamon oatmeal in melted peanut butter would that be good

Yes. I have a splitting migraine from lack of coffee and probably pain killers from yesterday.

I saw a sign that said "Raising the Bar" and I thought it said "Raisin G the Bar."

So I get a call at the end of the night from the Bakery Manager to see if I'm alive (that's actually not true, he just wants to make sure the bake got done before death). He's got a personality like Fantastic Mr. Fox, but with more cussing. Anyway...I was like "So I came up with a new game last night."

"Oh, what's that?"

"It's called BMD."

"Okay?"

"It stands for Broken Missing or Dirty. I left everything in the bakery clean. When I come back in two days, I'm going to tally everything that is broken, missing, or dirty and I get a point for each thing. Everything that remains how I left it, you get a point!"

"I don't like this game. The other bakers aren't that bad."

"You know how they say the beat of a butterfly's wings can cause a tsunami?"

"(#^@$ all those stupid bugs. If I could travel back in time I'd $*&%%# smash every one of those little ^*%#^@$!"

"Gotta keep you away from the Zoo and their annual butterfly exhibit. It would be on the news!"

"Have a good daynight!"

Click.

• Like 3

I've been waiting for the most recent post to be insignificant enough that it won't be rude to ignore it in favour of asking everyone if they drain their ramen before adding the flavouring stuff to it

18 minutes ago, Angie Cakes said:

I've been waiting for the most recent post to be insignificant enough that it won't be rude to ignore it in favour of asking everyone if they drain their ramen before adding the flavouring stuff to it

Yeah, in fact there are some types of ramen that encourage this behavior.

Come to Chicago Angie; I will make you real ramen.