Last post wins

did you just call me wd40Related imagei thought we covered thisi̡̧̻͉̬̣͓͓͔͕̞̰̬̼̮̅́́ͬͧ͑̒̍̄͟ ̡̐̀̔̐̌͐̅̉̊̉̃̂̾̽͊̀̚͏̩̖̣͈̙̖̪̳̥̖̫a̦̘̹̞̩͓̱͔̜̦̫͖̹̺̼͇̍̆͛̃ͧ̏̈̿͘͘m̵̸̶̛̝͙̱̟̮͈͉̘͙̯̖͓̆͋͗̇͋ͦ̊́ ̛̮̺̞̙̘̜͚̠ͦ̌̅ͮ͆́̕͞ẕ̙̼̪̰̼͙̞̽̎͛̌͂ͤ̀̒͊̍́͞ͅa̴̵̡̡͖̦̬͓̩̫̭͍̹͇̩̩̗̖͙̜̗͍ͧ͊̎̈ͧ͒̐͂̆̍̒͆̚͟l̴͙̤͉̗̰̜̰̬̙͚͎͈͇̅ͭ͐̃̎ͪ͠g̴̛̱̲͓̞͉͉͍͉̖̻̻͚̖̬ͪͫ̈́ͭ͂̃̎̑͒̈̈́̂̓̉̉͑͑̋͠o̶̱̪̟̩̙͇̱͒ͧ͛ͫ͊̉̾ͯ̊̾̚͟ͅ

2 hours ago, WD1 said:

did you just call me wd40 i thought we covered this

Yeah.

I'm calling you WD40. You're really {{lubricating}} this page. Thanks to you, we have gone through 2 pages faster than ever.

*canned laughter*

somebody just end me

• Haha 1

*stabs rocky*your welcome            new person in thred      edgey join the party :mad: i̡̧̻͉̬̣͓͓͔͕̞̰̬̼̮̅́́ͬͧ͑̒̍̄͟ ̡̐̀̔̐̌͐̅̉̊̉̃̂̾̽͊̀̚͏̩̖̣͈̙̖̪̳̥̖̫a̦̘̹̞̩͓̱͔̜̦̫͖̹̺̼͇̍̆͛̃ͧ̏̈̿͘͘m̵̸̶̛̝͙̱̟̮͈͉̘͙̯̖͓̆͋͗̇͋ͦ̊́ ̛̮̺̞̙̘̜͚̠ͦ̌̅ͮ͆́̕͞ẕ̙̼̪̰̼͙̞̽̎͛̌͂ͤ̀̒͊̍́͞ͅa̴̵̡̡͖̦̬͓̩̫̭͍̹͇̩̩̗̖͙̜̗͍ͧ͊̎̈ͧ͒̐͂̆̍̒͆̚͟l̴͙̤͉̗̰̜̰̬̙͚͎͈͇̅ͭ͐̃̎ͪ͠g̴̛̱̲͓̞͉͉͍͉̖̻̻͚̖̬ͪͫ̈́ͭ͂̃̎̑͒̈̈́̂̓̉̉͑͑̋͠o̶̱̪̟̩̙͇̱͒ͧ͛ͫ͊̉̾ͯ̊̾̚͟ͅ

eats all yo colective souls because i̡̧̻͉̬̣͓͓͔͕̞̰̬̼̮̅́́ͬͧ͑̒̍̄͟ ̡̐̀̔̐̌͐̅̉̊̉̃̂̾̽͊̀̚͏̩̖̣͈̙̖̪̳̥̖̫a̦̘̹̞̩͓̱͔̜̦̫͖̹̺̼͇̍̆͛̃ͧ̏̈̿͘͘m̵̸̶̛̝͙̱̟̮͈͉̘͙̯̖͓̆͋͗̇͋ͦ̊́ ̛̮̺̞̙̘̜͚̠ͦ̌̅ͮ͆́̕͞ẕ̙̼̪̰̼͙̞̽̎͛̌͂ͤ̀̒͊̍́͞ͅa̴̵̡̡͖̦̬͓̩̫̭͍̹͇̩̩̗̖͙̜̗͍ͧ͊̎̈ͧ͒̐͂̆̍̒͆̚͟l̴͙̤͉̗̰̜̰̬̙͚͎͈͇̅ͭ͐̃̎ͪ͠g̴̛̱̲͓̞͉͉͍͉̖̻̻͚̖̬ͪͫ̈́ͭ͂̃̎̑͒̈̈́̂̓̉̉͑͑̋͠o̶̱̪̟̩̙͇̱͒ͧ͛ͫ͊̉̾ͯ̊̾̚͟ͅ