Last post wins

I work at a family-owned restaurant and we make these fruit smoothies. I can't understand how any of the customers who buy them can finish them, and if they do, how are they still alive? I always feel sick after drinking them...

20 hours ago, PatchworkPsycho said:

Humans are scum, I don't know how any of you can deal with them.

Furry4Life

FMA Brotherhood is one of the all-time greats, I highly recommend.

MiA...well, I can't stop singing praises about how amazing it is.

Room is almost done! Just gotta put up wolf tapestry, a few more wallscrolls/posters, string lights, maybe another laundry bin...and yeah, perfection! It's Rose's Fungeon! 

• Like 3

Finally home from running the restaurant and dealing with the town drunk-cheap-freeloader-creep-borderline pedophile all night. An actual "conversation" we had was like this...   We had a live band playing and he had already had like 3 beers (on top of what he had from another bar before he got to our place). He approached the bar, interrupted a conversation I was having with a customer and, from what I could make out, said "so... You guys are like for promoting... Like music.. I mean.. Like of in-tel-lectual... Hehe.." And I, after a brief pause, said "...excuse me?" He chuckles awkwardly and pulls out his credit card and says "could you be so kind.. As to get me another (beer)?" I said "ooookay... how many have you had?"  His head bobbed around for a second and then he squints at me and says "how many hairs are on your body?"      Yes, I got him another but probably shouldn't have. Yes, as soon as he walked away, the other customers and myself laughed hysterically. Yes, this was one of several run-ins with him tonight. Yes, it was worth it.             Yes, I am dead tired. Okay, I'm done.  (:

• Like 2