Last post wins

Part of me realizes how important it is to have balance in games and the like, especially in things like DnD where one small thing can become a big thing, at least in RPs you can make a situation where that small thing doesn't matter

There's also part of me that says heck it I want to play as a giant crystal monster in a party full of gnomes DM what gives 

4 hours ago, Rocky said:

During the week, I go to bed at 10-11 and get up at 6. It's never enough. I'm always dead by mid-day. x-x

Working 18 hour days repeatedly on like, 2 hours of sleep, has taught me a few things:

1. Sleep is just a concept. Once you train yourself to not need it, everything is gravy!

2. Literally everything is gravy because you start hallucinating around day 3. I've seen misty snakes crawling on the ceiling, "dogs" running around on the carpet, random shapes shifting in the walls...during the night in the middle of a dark building alone, things can get interesting!

3. You can take a micro-nap anywhere to give yourself that last push of consciousness. I've fallen asleep in my car, my office chair, sitting on the toilet, the bathroom floor, grappling the side of a trash can...the possibilities are limited only by your imagination!

4. Driving isn't a problem as long as you steer away from bright lights and solid-looking blobs. Those can be people, animals, and/or car stopping objects.

5. Maintaining a healthy diet of protein and caffeine pocked with chocolate can also assist in your state of living death. Eat a plate of veggies at the end of the week to "catch up."

2 hours ago, Rosewind said:

Working 18 hour days repeatedly on like, 2 hours of sleep, has taught me a few things:

1. Sleep is just a concept. Once you train yourself to not need it, everything is gravy!

2. Literally everything is gravy because you start hallucinating around day 3. I've seen misty snakes crawling on the ceiling, "dogs" running around on the carpet, random shapes shifting in the walls...during the night in the middle of a dark building alone, things can get interesting!

3. You can take a micro-nap anywhere to give yourself that last push of consciousness. I've fallen asleep in my car, my office chair, sitting on the toilet, the bathroom floor, grappling the side of a trash can...the possibilities are limited only by your imagination!

4. Driving isn't a problem as long as you steer away from bright lights and solid-looking blobs. Those can be people, animals, and/or car stopping objects.

5. Maintaining a healthy diet of protein and caffeine pocked with chocolate can also assist in your state of living death. Eat a plate of veggies at the end of the week to "catch up."

Well, I can safely say, this is a perfect time to remember that old saying...

"You don't know how good you have it until you can only sleep a fraction of the time you're complaining about now"

Oh Lord why

So my drider character is gonna be somewhere around 7-8 feet tall, and about as wide as well

The vampire race we're using requires them to keep a coffinic structure, which is basically made of their original coffin or whatever

So my character needs to carry what's probably a 7x7x7 crate with them wherever they go

Which I mean, just put it in the wagon

Except no wagons

So, I just made a Bandcamp and I uploaded my first song to it... I mean, I'm just really excited that I finally have gotten to the point where I'm actually uploading stuff and wanted to share it to see what you guys think. (:

https://jacoblemieux.bandcamp.com/track/maladaptive-daydream

• Like 1

I just searched that up and got a lot of results. Wasn't sure which to go by as comparison...                       Also, speaking of things that happened today, I guess I was trying to be an artist as well. light_source_by_glammetalhead-dbtk44g.jp

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Rosewind said:

Haaa! I like the song, reminds me of something you'd hear on a ride at Disneyland or something. Also cute art! (Be careful, you might start a blinded Tails fetish on the internets.)

Thanks!
 Ugh, I know.

At least I'll never be drawing him with his shoes off, if you know what I mean...

You guys wanna see my room progress? SURE YA DO. Remember all that laundry on the floor? Gone. It's either in the wash or in my little bear hamper there.

Forgive the grainy image quality, it is dark in here on purpose. So yeah, can't really see it, but that drape rod is an arrow shaft. Black out curtains thumbtacked to the wall for maximum no-lightness! I got string lights that can be adjusted/faded/dimmed with that widdle controller on my night stand.

y4DOabF.jpg

Shot of my bed. I still need more poster/wall love. New foam mattress, covers, throw, everything. I sleep terribly laying down (on account of never sleeping in beds), hence the prop up pillow stuff.

1TEuBNG.jpg

Shot of my little bookcase, filled with assorted stuff.

7hWVYwG.jpg

And my new wall-mounted television in action, with the lights dimmed. I can just lounge on the bed and watch whatever, or play games. It's awesome! Can't really see it, but that's a Chopper clock, a la One Piece. It's not even done yet!

N2cMPn6.jpg

Come over anytime, any of ya!  <3

• Like 2