Last post wins

1 hour ago, Rosewind said:

The panties or the Ducktales comic? I see the former quite often!

Well, I was referring to the Ducktales comic but... Now that I think of it, same goes for the panties too.

I'm tactical with my underwear. I save certain bras/panties for special occasions. Not those special occasions; like if I'm going to a convention or fun event type thing, I'll wear my fun pattern comfy ones. Work bras and panties tend to be more plain because they get heavier use. Bakery I typically wear a sports bra when I bake because of how physically demanding it can be, and it's safer to have everything secure. Oven doors, hot racks, freezer doors, boxes, sharp knives...yeeeeah.

Glad to share all of this with you! I know it's a fascinating topic!

12 hours ago, Rosewind said:

I'm tactical with my underwear. I save certain bras/panties for special occasions. Not those special occasions; like if I'm going to a convention or fun event type thing, I'll wear my fun pattern comfy ones. Work bras and panties tend to be more plain because they get heavier use. Bakery I typically wear a sports bra when I bake because of how physically demanding it can be, and it's safer to have everything secure. Oven doors, hot racks, freezer doors, boxes, sharp knives...yeeeeah.

Glad to share all of this with you! I know it's a fascinating topic!

Actually, this is actually kind of interesting to me. Not in a creepy way, but like... I mean, the subject of girls underwear can be rather touchy (hah, I'm funny) to talk about with girls, so... Thank you for answering questions I never asked haha

I still sound like a creeper.

• Like 1

Yeah it sucks when you lose that erofic you were working on.

DAY OFF WOO. Gonna head to Chicago to see my little sis! We're planning all the things for Midwest Furfest right now, like how to handle my husband.

Also cute work there, Rocky. You had me laughing.

So I get a Bakers' certification and they just renewed mine at work (removed a few details like my last name; not because I don't trust you guys, I just don't want random internet fluff to see my personal info). My Boss' kids decorated it!

0lvCFey.png

• Like 3