Last post wins

We accept everyone, even if they identify as Maple. Duh!

I was at a restaurant in Chicago and we were waiting at the bar for a table. I had one drink and made the mistake of taking my pill with it...I wasn't even thinking about it. I started to feel dizzy and sick, and next thing I knew my Sister was holding me up under my arms and everyone was freaking out. I passed out again. Paramedics came and ran some tests...they said it was heavy fatigue and the pill/drink mix that probably knocked me out, but I should go to the hospital to be sure.

Around the same time, my Sis' roomie was at a concert and passed out at the same time. We both had uh...wet ourselves too, so it was nice to commiserate with a fainting friend. She had some clothes I could change into and we spent the night and watched anime! I called off from work today and gonna take it really, really easy.

SO YEAH FUN NIGHT

• Like 2

Well, that sounds like an eventful way to spend the night. Good to hear you're okay.

Also...

THE INCREDIBLES 2 TEASER TRAILER IS OUT OMGGGGGGGG I'VE BEEN WAITING FOREVER FOR THIS

I swear Pixar, don't you dare ruin my childhood...

• Like 1

I started watching the new episodes of Star a couple hours ago and got interrupted. Thanks for reminding me to get back to it haha.

Actually, it's a toss up between that and drawing. Maybe I can manage both at once.

15 hours ago, Rocky said:

Aaaand now I'm onto Ducktales...

Ducktales is so good! I'm really liking the remake. The stories, animation, and character improvements all seem to click well.

I like music, especially at night when I'm working.; I've been obsessed with the MiA OST. It makes great whatever music. It's got an ephemeral, intelligent blend of classical instrumentation, non-traditional drum, string and wind, and natural environment sounds all mixed together. It's criminal how under-the-radar this series is.

Discover the Abyss

The First Layer

Adventure Through the Light

Forest of the Abyss

Riko's Theme

Walking the Streets

Nanachi in the Dark

Rafters

Pathway

Tomorrow

57 minutes ago, Rosewind said:

Ducktales is so good! I'm really liking the remake. The stories, animation, and character improvements all seem to click well.

I know! I love the voice actors they got. Louie is even voiced by Bobby Moynihan, who voices Panda from We Bare Bears, which is another show I enjoy. 

Louie is best. (: