Last post wins

Tony saw the opportunity, and he took it, what a guy.

Also, Rose, I also doubt that your 3-point list of intrigue and brevity thoroughly outlines all the things you have done did whilst I was away, but I will sleuth my way around and see what all's changed.

Honestly so long as everybody's havin a good time I guess it's all fine.

(also which GPU'd ya get)

Well, I did get married. I also got divorced this past week. At a furry convention. Not in one week. I even got served my papers by a guy in a fursuit! My Ex-husband is literally sitting next to me right now as I'm writing this. We're still friends and things're okay now. He goes home tomorrow. I work two jobs to the point that I'm blacking out from sheer exhaustion.

Last time you were here, you were waiting for Homestuck to end! And it did. I haven't really heard much else about it since then.

My 780 died, and I got a 1050 Ti to replace it. It's an upgrade by all accounts, and seems to be working great for what I need it for. I met Bramble and Brianblackberry at the con; they're both awesome! Not sure if you know them. I have a lot of medical stuff coming up next year and I've been preparing for that with work, home, etc.

We have a dinosaur now and I have taken Dreamysunday as my faithful student. 

• Like 2
14 hours ago, SymphonicFire said:

I'd say an extra 100 kg from Dreamy.

Also! Totally didn't know the new season for Miraculous Ladybug was out! WOOOO!

Not if you make her into a Cartridge. Oh...some of you don't know what those are.

I usually work Christmas so yup, suffering!

I met Bramble and Brianblackberry in person last week! They're both really awesome! (Brian has done a lot of work on our site, including headers and that big roleplay map.)

My ex messaged me at 3 am telling me the airport left his bag in Chicago. Oops!

Yeah, consequence does seem to happen when you do things you shouldn't, eh? At least if you get caught...

• Like 2

Up until just over a year ago, every time I would go to the dentist, they would say "Okay, you'll have to come back for a filling here, and there, and we'll schedule you for a blah blah blah". Last year, they told me I had to get a root canal. After hearing this, I had had enough and actually started brushing in the morning as well as at night. I dreaded every day leading up to the root canal and, when it happened, it actually didn't hurt at all.  I went to get a cleaning, a check up, and some really expensive x-rays a month ago and, let me tell you, there's nothing better than finally hearing the dentist say "You're teeth are in really great shape. Whatever you're doing, keep doing it."     AND my wisdom teeth are growing in straight. I'm going to try my best to keep them clean and avoid getting them pulled. I've been scared of it ever since I got a tooth pulled when I was 8. They didn't numb me up enough and I was too young to ask for more and it killed. I think I cried for like 2 years. 

Also, kids, don't drink soda.

I'm living under the myth that if you drink it through a straw, it won't touch your teeth and you'll be fine. ouo'

I had to get a double root canal several years ago and it was an awful experience. I was also allergic to the antibiotic they gave me and that made the suffering double fold since I was now vomiting everywhere (and other unpleasantness). My wisdom teeth're the same as yours, Rocky. They grew in straight and done.

Sugar actually isn't as bad for your teeth than starches. Bread'll hang out in your teeth forever and harbor bacteria/break down into sugars bacteria love; straight sugar dissolves in your saliva much faster. You know what really helps? Flossing. I carry some in my purse and hit my teeth after every meal. I also brush with an electric spinny brush thing. It's not an expensive one but it definitely cleans better than a normal brush.

Drinking soda is pretty bad on like, all fronts. I sometimes have a diet whatever but sugary stuff...ugh. I totes agree it's a good thing to avoid.

I've always flossed. For as long as I can remember, I have. Lately, it's brushing in the morning that has really helped though. After I started, this crazy thing happened where my teeth actually got visibly whiter! Nuts, huh? My dentist suggested mouthwash. I don't know if it's just me but, the mouthwash always burns the taste buds off the tip of my tongue (which really doesn't help when you manage a restaurant...). Maybe I should try to find something less intense.

I never would've thought of starches being worse than sugar but, when you put that way, it actually makes sense.  Soda is so bad in every way, yeah. I mean, Coke freaking dissolves rust. I know our stomach lining is super strong but, I mean, it can't be good when Coke gets in there...

• Like 1

Bottom, snuggies aren't endearing as they were 5 years ago.

You work in the restaurant biz, Rocky? No wonder we get along.

Coke...yeah. I'm really glad there's a growing awareness for how bad soda is, but some people still drink it like water. Mouthwash...I guess it depends on whatcha get? There are natural ones that should do the job but aren't as caustic on your mouth.

Today is medical stab stab fun day! Can't wait!

• Like 2