Last post wins

That's a shame, they're brilliant. I can't sing enough praise for Made in Abyss. It immediately took a slot in my top 5 anime, period. Seven Deadly Sins is also in that top slot if you haven't seen that yet -- season 2 is coming up early next month.

I've been working on Yooka-Laylee between my small patches of consciousness, work, and watching Bojack Horseman. The last few nights have been insane, and tonight is the biggest bake of the year, no question.

drgW6.gif

• Like 1

That was.. interesting. Why is most everything involving cartoons in that general part of the planet so like... I dunno, it's like they're trying hard to make it cute and... slightly seductive? That is a kids show, right (I mean, no duh)? She's really got that hour-glass figure lol

Man, I'm not sure how I feel about disallowing or making it harder for people to get the certain like playstyle they want in a game. In this Roblox MHA game that's eh, you can roll for a quirk. Some are more rare than others. I'm not really a fan of not being able to choose since they change how you fight and stuff, but at the very least it's not huge. But then you have games where your character or something like that changes how you play drastically. It's like you need to grind or pay just to play the way you actually want.

Christmasy nightmare. Is it a nightmare if it's not scary? I don't think I was scared. Basically if you've ever played Call of Duty Zombies, preferably Black Ops 1's where it's down to earth and there's not much to it other than surviving, imagine that except the zombies are black silhouettes of various shapes and names with glowy orange-y-yellow-y eyes with red outlines. So for some reason that I didn't know but didn't seem strange to me, we had like plaques or something? I don't know what they were called, but they let you activate hordes basically, so I do that. We kill them, then one spooky demon gets back up, and when we try to kill it, it just doesn't die. Soon more start to come and it's the same thing, they wont die. So I run into a hotel that I really can't remember if we were even near before, but mind you this was a videogame in a set location, so it was probably there but since we didn't use it I didn't know. So I've only used one plaque that was red, the green one I have left over was apparently for defenses or something. So I run into a room and put it down, and all Hell breaks loose. I think I might've questioned this, but I might not've. I swear, a giant disembodied JFK head with cheap fire effects pouring out of its eyes spawned in my room. After I put down the plaque, the game gave me a message that said something like the door was invincible, so I made sure not to open it, trying to trap the thing in there. I attempted to get out using some random button that was labeled something like respawn or whatever, which just respawned me in my room. Kennedyzilla did whatever and killed me, and then went after my brother who was playing with me, and I guess immediately killed him too. He apparently tried to call the game company or something, and he said they didn't believe him about whatever happened, so we theorized they just wanted it to be a secret.

That was Christmasy, right?

2 hours ago, Rosewind said:

I like how there's dirt on it. It's missing side mirrors tho!

If you look closely, you might be able to see glue where the mirror would've been. He said he couldn't get it to stay haha.

Oh yeah, I really enjoyed that! 

A lot of it felt like needless exposition, but the characters really came together for a pretty awesome finale imo.

Welcome back Symph, hope you had a good holiday!

Whenever I have a day off I'm like "I'm going to get so much done!" then I get like nothing done. I did get new gloves. I have smallish hands, which also means they freeze pretty fast since it's like...0 out.

Been watching Magi and the Adventures of Sinbad peppered with Bojack Horseman episodes. Good stuff!

Yesssss! All the games! What did you get?!

I liked Last Jedi too. I really like how it's doing its own thing, and gave the finger to a lot of crap the first movie introduced so it could do its own thing. I'm also enjoying all of the strong female leads (and Rose is adorable). I wonder how they're going to handle Leia in the third film?

I was surprised at the fact every scene with Leia was actually her, and not cg. It's a good thing they got all of her scenes done before she died haha. I do wonder what they'll do in the next movie. Maybe the opening scene will be a funeral?