Last post wins

Honestly, a bit of both. Poisoned, bleeding out of every orifice, my organs all but liquefied by the Strain of Ascent.

I've been meaning to go see Incredibles 2. I feel like Pixar has really lost its mojo over the years (while Disney Animation Studios keeps making exceptionally awesome movies like Zootopia, Tangled, Wreck It Ralph, etc.), so this could be the comeback it really needs -- at least in my book.

I've been watching My Hero Academia; it's pretty good. Actually, I just subbed to VRV and I'm really enjoying the convenience. Sure, I could just DL all of its content and stream it, but it's reasonable enough for what it offers.

• Like 1

Yo monobear, I ask this to every DR fan. What did you think of the ending to V3?

I personally...

Spoiler

Disliked it initially, then it kinda grew on me and now I think its a great send off to the franchise.

I actually believe that my beautiful innocent angel Tsumugi was lying at the end and she herself was also brainwashed.
Based on how cospox is clearly the most BS thing to ever be suggested.  

Although I do think it was the worst game in the series. 

• Haha 1

I like to experiment with new ingredients and recently bought some of this stuff:

ShioKoji-500x500.png

It's like, fermented rice malt (same stuff used to make sake, miso, soy sauce etc.) called shio koji. You can use it to make pickles, marinate meats, add extra umami oomph to sauces and stuff. I'm excited. Bonus - you can make it yourself if you can find koji rice. I'm going to do that next.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Penumbra said:

Yo monobear, I ask this to every DR fan. What did you think of the ending to V3?

I personally...

Hide contents

Disliked it initially, then it kinda grew on me and now I think its a great send off to the franchise.

I actually believe that my beautiful innocent angel Tsumugi was lying at the end and she herself was also brainwashed.
Based on how cospox is clearly the most BS thing to ever be suggested.  

Although I do think it was the worst game in the series. 

I hated it initially to, i eventually just shrugged it off and now i'm neutral on it, but in all honesty, I loved V3, but I hated a majority of the characters. Tenko, Kaito, and Gonta I hated the most. They were annoying as ****. Yes I saw their ENTIRE free time arc, but that didn't help. In fact it made me hate Tenko more, Kaito more, and I was just like "Yeah whatever Gonta you were boring" those three are such an annoyance I wanted them to suffer. I didn't give a flying **** about Maki's character arc either. Honestly the only people I was rallying behind were Himiko, Kiibo, Korekiyo, Miu, Kokichi, and Kaeda. Shuichi was boring, he's hot, and somewhat cool, but overall boring. I really wish Kaeda stayed as the protag, she was a unique and cool character who could've shined a whole new light on V3's story if she stayed as protag, but no we got boring old Shuichi. Also all the victims and murderers were obvious as shit. Nothing surprised me except the massive twist in the last trial, that made me laugh, I loved it the most, but overall, I like V3, but it has a lot of problems with me. I normally don't have this many problems with a DR game. Not even Naegi's sister and her consistent whining of being normal annoyed me as much as Tenko, Kaito, and Gonta.