Last post wins

The second season of One room is airing and that's a PoV anime, but is girls.There is another version of One room with boys, but that only lasted a season. 
I guess its easier to sell the idea of a girlfriend to lonely guys instead of girls. What with all anime with cute girls in it who explicitly can also sing so the studio can release CD's along with blu rays. 

Waifu's are a multi-million (regional money) business and as the Ultimate Waifu I feel its my duty to warn you all of practices. 

38 minutes ago, Rosewind said:

I discovered this anime about a pillow boy that talks to you in bed from your PoV. I picked a random one and he told me he was proud of me for working so hard and I deserve all the love and cuddles.

I wanted to cry.

I've heard about that anime.

I didn't think it would work on anyone...

I'M SORRY MAMA ROSE, I'LL GIVE YOU ALL THE PRAISE AND CUDDLES YOU NEED!

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, Rosewind said:

I discovered this anime about a pillow boy that talks to you in bed from your PoV. I picked a random one and he told me he was proud of me for working so hard and I deserve all the love and cuddles.

I wanted to cry.

You do! You really do. You're one of the greatest people I know Rose. <3 Loove you Momma~

• Like 1

Please tell me it was these:

spirited_away_stud_earrings_by_chloeeeel

I would definitely recommend. If you decide you don't like the piercing, you can just let it heal. I don't recommend getting it done at the mall -- go to a legit, clean tattoo studio. It will run you more, but they also know what they're doing and have good standards of cleanliness, follow-up and aftercare. I got a second one on my ears a few months ago and it healed stupid fast.

Piercings are like giving yourself shots (which I do!), the idea is more cringe than actually doing it.

I'd avoid getting any cartilage related piercing done as a first timer!
They hurt like hell!
My piercist said she wasn't convinced I wasn't gonna pass out after I got my industrial done. 

(I've always secretly wanted to get a corset piercing down the front of my neck.)