Last post wins

HOOO BOY WHAT A GREAT DAY

I don't know if you guys remember but, back in February my dad managed to get us tickets to one of my favorite bands. Today, I got out of work early to go to the concert. Roughly a 2 hour drive but I was really looking forward to it...   Things were a little fishy though. We ordered the tickets through a third party broker but never received the email with them in it. We weren't too worried because, on the site, it says tickets will sometimes be distributed only hours before the concert.. Then, this morning, my dad got an email from them saying "We hope you enjoyed the show!". We thought it was strange they worded it past-tense like that.. So, we're about half way there and we decide to call the ticket company just to verify. Apparently, they're just the middle man and don't email the tickets, someone else does from a personal email account. So we found the email with the tickets (which was buried since it was sent back in February)..  

Yeeeaah so the tickets we bought were to see the band perform yesterday

Five months of build up for a crushing letdown.   But hey, we went to see Ant-Man and The Wasp while we were out so it's all good guys!

tumblr_p2livpFRCX1wmg3vwo1_500.gif  

• Like 1

I feel that crushing disappointment interacting with anyone outside of my room.

I found a bag of cosmetics that my neighbor gave to me and I put on my dresser then forgot about for a while. It was neat re-discovering all the cool stuff in it. I might be going to the beach tomorrow with my little sis. It depends on how early I can get home from work/sleep.

• Like 2

I started a new job and I didn't even get an interview or any of the standard run around for a new hire. I literally walked in and was put straight to work, although its just standard restaurant work so its not difficult to pick up on. They haven't even asked to see any legal documents confirming that i'm even legally allowed to work. More annoyingly, they haven't made any attempt to get my bank details, even after I enquired about it. One day i'd like to work for someone competent.

On the bright side Rosie appeared in my dream for the first time, depicted as an old woman with long orange hair sitting in front of a computer frantically typing and scrolling.

I didn't interact with you, I was too busy playing the role as a white blood cell from Cells at work.    

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Penumbra said:

I started a new job and I didn't even get an interview or any of the standard run around for a new hire. I literally walked in and was put straight to work, although its just standard restaurant work so its not difficult to pick up on. They haven't even asked to see any legal documents confirming that i'm even legally allowed to work. More annoyingly, they haven't made any attempt to get my bank details, even after I enquired about it. One day i'd like to work for someone competent.

On the bright side Rosie appeared in my dream for the first time, depicted as an old woman with long orange hair sitting in front of a computer frantically typing and scrolling.

I didn't interact with you, I was too busy playing the role as a white blood cell from Cells at work.    

That was probably a different Rosie. If you have a dream Rosie, I probably look like this:

wrQt2T7.png

My little sis made that! Haaaa.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
13 hours ago, PatchworkPsycho said:

Oden strike me down what the heck

Okee!

You know what makes this more charming? They named Squall SCOOBY but left the other characters their default names. Missed opportunity for a SHAGGY and FRED.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, PatchworkPsycho said:

The only thing I can remember that really got me crying hard plenty of stuff makes me cry but this was especially much was Assassination Classroom, I can't remember anything off the top of my head that was that level

Watch Made in Abyss. It's one of my top anime of all time, in the same pantheon of the greats like FMA:B and Cowboy Bebop.

Symphy: *adds that song to her Spotify*

• Like 1