Last post wins

I have seen roughly half of the first episode of that! 
I've been super distracted with working (which I super hate) so i'm super behind on all my animes. 

Spoiler

One of my co-workers took a bunch of painkillers, got high and deep cleaned the kitchen a few weeks ago. 

Also i've started reading more and finished my first book of the year. 

13 hours ago, Rosewind said:

Cute doodles, Rocky! 

I remember we once chatted about how your coworkers hated you. Now, I can see why!

Thanks haha..

Also yeah my coworkers and I have actually gotten along a lot better since that chat we had. They never hated me. They just made fun of me constantly.  I mean, they still do. Not as often but, I think as long as I'm working here, it's the way things will be.   

Also wow you exist!

6 hours ago, Penumbra said:

Reveal hidden contents

One of my co-workers took a bunch of painkillers, got high and deep cleaned the kitchen a few weeks ago. 

Gnarly.. at least they were productive. This morning, no joke, my coworker told me he took away too much cold medicine before coming to work and was totally blazing off of it. He was all giggly and at one point was... Like you know when you hold a paper label or tag flat and horizontal and when you blow on it and it vibrates and makes a screeching sound? Yeah he doing that and thought it was the funniest thing.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2019 at 9:13 AM, PatchworkPsycho said:

Give me your art skills or else

By all means, take them. Also yeah I guess I sorta did make you into a salamander..

3 hours ago, Mojo said:

Has any pony actually WON yet?

:-P:-P:-P

This thread has pretty much devolved into a casual chatroom at this point. I honestly never even think about winning anymore lol.

To me, trying to win is all for nothing. Unless the site crashes for good somehow, I don't think there will ever be a winner. 

That's why I'm no longer hostile towards everyone... I used to be vicious when the thread first started.....

I have been kinda avoiding Mob Psycho... the animation style from the ads I've seen kinda puts me off.. I know that it probably has a great story or something that makes it worth watching but... who knows, I'll probably get to it eventually. I'm really just sitting here waiting for the 4th season of My Hero Academia. They said October so I won't be moving from this spot until then. 

Also guys I think I've fallen in love with a girl working at the gym I go to. 

Just thought I'd put that out there.

On 2/26/2019 at 7:37 PM, Rocky said:

I have been kinda avoiding Mob Psycho... the animation style from the ads I've seen kinda puts me off.. I know that it probably has a great story or something that makes it worth watching but... who knows, I'll probably get to it eventually. I'm really just sitting here waiting for the 4th season of My Hero Academia. They said October so I won't be moving from this spot until then. 

Also guys I think I've fallen in love with a girl working at the gym I go to. 

Just thought I'd put that out there.

Honestly I love Mob Psycho's animation, it's weird but it's really neat. I'd recommend at least trying an episode or two before you brush it off, I think it's reaaaally good. Also same for MHA, but honestly I'm caught up with the manga so I just want to see it animated for cool factor.

Dino now understands why people drink coffee. I usually feel sleepy around 8 PM but I've had enough caffeine and sugar to be watching YouTube and talking to people and procrastinating all of this week's work that I haven't done which is due iiin 14 hours or so at half past ten PM