Last post wins

5 hours ago, PatchworkPsycho said:

Rikka Takanashi is still the only waifu for me

I'm drawing a blank but  I feel like I know that name really well..

*doesn't and will not Google it*

So you guys probably didn't know this but for the past 6ish years, I've had long hair. Big, puffy, luscious curls. 

So yeah long story short I got my hair cut short for the first time in years today and it feels great but I also miss having it long.

Now perhaps I won't attract and get flirted with by women in their 40s who always say "My ex-husband had hair just like just like yours!"

On 3/5/2019 at 12:39 PM, Rocky said:

I'm drawing a blank but  I feel like I know that name really well..

*doesn't and will not Google it*

I have a folder of stolen Rikkas would you like to see

2 hours ago, Rocky said:

So you guys probably didn't know this but for the past 6ish years, I've had long hair. Big, puffy, luscious curls. 

So yeah long story short I got my hair cut short for the first time in years today and it feels great but I also miss having it long.

Now perhaps I won't attract and get flirted with by women in their 40s who always say "My ex-husband had hair just like just like yours!"

The best way to get random comments from strangers is get a haircut, my hair was past my shoulders and now it's super short and I've talked to people I've never seen in my life(at least one anyway) about it

8 hours ago, PatchworkPsycho said:

I have a folder of stolen Rikkas would you like to see

The best way to get random comments from strangers is get a haircut, my hair was past my shoulders and now it's super short and I've talked to people I've never seen in my life(at least one anyway) about it

Yes, I would like to see it.

I used to have complete strangers coming up to me about my long hair. I mean, this'll be my first day going to work with the new haircut and I know all my coworkers were looking forward to it. I'm sure there will be many a conversation I'll be having today about it. Who knows? Maybe they'll promote me to Service and Support, where I can go on the road and represent the company...                      

Nah, probably not.

6 hours ago, Rosewind said:

Also lol Rocky is talking about women hitting on him. That's cute.

Okay this just screams "There's no way anyone would hit on him".

Self confidence boost for the day, checkaroo.

I come from a very hairy family... don't really have to wait long for facial hair (or anywhere hair) to grow.. sometimes that's good, and sometimes not.

Ah yeah.. I'm on and off with facial hair. When I grow it out, sometimes I wish I was clean shaven.. Then when I do shave, I miss it, so.. I can't really win. I've been told that I look better with it. Mine does grow in thick and full so, I like having it for the most part. The most annoying thing is I don't know when stuff it caught in it. Like, I'll have an hour long conversation with someone while I'm out somewhere, then I'll walk by a mirror and half of my lunch is just chilling in my beard. It's like, come on, couldn't they have told me at some point while we were talking? 

Oh yeah and there was a time when I had just a handlebar mustache and, well, it got some interesting reactions. Because my hair was long at the time, I got called Ron Jeremy and Inigo Montoya, among other names.