Last post wins

Guest EoLPinkie

Hee hee, you thought I drew that? No no no, I'm not nearly as talented as you or the other artist ponies. My talents are cooking and smiles! I can make you laugh or give you a super magical meal but it takes me fooooooooooooooooooooreeeeeeeeeeeeveeeeeeeeeeer to draw anything, and it's usually really cartoony :D

Hee hee, you thought I drew that? No no no, I'm not nearly as talented as you or the other artist ponies. My talents are cooking and smiles! I can make you laugh or give you a super magical meal but it takes me fooooooooooooooooooooreeeeeeeeeeeeveeeeeeeeeeer to draw anything, and it's usually really cartoony :D

You tricked me! D:

SMiles and food are great talents. Infact smiling may be one of the most important talents ever. I love this pony. You know, I think..with the techniques I learned latelty...I might..with a big might may be able to draw something like that...it would take me..i think...20-37 hours and I would have to practice pinkie pie and Deadpool alot though to get close to it.

SMiles and food are great talents. Infact smiling may be one of the most important talents ever. I love this pony. You know, I think..with the techniques I learned latelty...I might..with a big might may be able to draw something like that...it would take me..i think...20-37 hours and I would have to practice pinkie pie and Deadpool alot though to get close to it.

Hello Sulvuss... for the uajmgnalhsklfknnalskhghkl;asm5th time. lol

Guest EoLPinkie

Hmph, knight said she'd draw me a new avatar but she got busy I guess :sad: I wish I could draw! Running around in Dashie circles is still pretty fun though :D You'll have to let me see if you draw something new!

Hmph, knight said she'd draw me a new avatar but she got busy I guess :sad: I wish I could draw! Running around in Dashie circles is still pretty fun though :D You'll have to let me see if you draw something new!

Well, I drew some small skecthes, mostly in my natural pencilist style lately. I want to get back to my request but lately everything has clogged up and I had to take a small break for a breather-mostly due to RL stress-but here one of my quick natural skecthes of a monster:

monsterg.jpg

By pencilhead at 2012-01-14

NINJA'D BY CONOR BEFORE I COULD EVEN WRITE MY POST >:[

BUT ANYWAY.

Yes.

ONLY in Introductions?

Tut-tut, Pinkie.

You're being FAR too modest.

I too was rather fond of the blogs you do/did.

As well, I don't believe anyone else on this forum captures (or even tries to, for that matter) Pinkie's personality as perfectly as you do.

In my mind, you ARE Pinkie Pie.

You shall remain as such~ <3 >:3