Last post wins

WHILE MY VICTORY MIGHT NOT HAVE TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECHNICALLY BEEN THE FIRST, i would say it is still the first of this exact caliber of importance! important given such a...turbulent political landscape.

I admit, my recent attempt at a coup ended disastrously--embarrassingly, in fact. Utterly outplayed, in just about every facet. Tricked, fooled, made an example of. Nothing short of what should be delivered via the cruel justice of chaos, and its tendency to pick poopy favorites. 

But, it's worth noting, if it weren't for the Grand Maestro, I wouldn't even be here. Let it be no secret that competition is what Fawkes craves--chaos makes way for it, and through competition, we are forced to push ourselves to our very best. 

Trouble is, my very best is getting better and better. Soon we shall all be bound through a chain of culture and devotion to the state of the Mad Wood! No more terrible posts! No more lack of activity! No more cat! (I'M KIDDING)

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Angie Cakes said:

whoop s

I hate you forever now Angie for trying to rid us of Lucifer, but I sorted it out anyway so HA!

1 minute ago, Cathalos said:

fawkes' biggest spike in likes was when cathy told everyone not to like anything

DONT CALL ME THAT YOU LITTLE

1 minute ago, Fawkes said:

AHHHHHH HUZZAH! :'D

Together you and I have achieved the holy edge number, Catca!

Love has become real because of your actions here today~<3

I WILL ALWAYS SHOW LOVE FOR LUCIFER!!!

HE IS THE MOST PURRFECT BEING IN THE UNIVERSE

Next to myself of course; we're equally awesome

• Like 2