Last post wins

Okay so...throat ramming didn't happen. It was just the consult for this fun thing, which'll be early next month.

Congrats Rocky! 

What do you like to drink, Pemby? I like a drink now and then; girly stuff I suppose, like wine, bellinis, margaritas, cider, hurricanes, or an interesting craft beer (e.g. I won't be caught dead drinking something like Coors)... but I dunno if I could drink to the point of inebriation. 

NSFWish:

Starswirl on Canterlot mailed me gummi dicks last month, and I was thinking of using them to make a literal cock-tail.

• Like 4
10 hours ago, Rosewind said:

What do you like to drink, Pemby? I like a drink now and then; girly stuff I suppose, like wine, bellinis, margaritas, cider, hurricanes, or an interesting craft beer (e.g. I won't be caught dead drinking something like Coors)... but I dunno if I could drink to the point of inebriation. 

NSFWish:

Reveal hidden contents

Starswirl on Canterlot mailed me gummi dicks last month, and I was thinking of using them to make a literal cock-tail.

The cheapest rum that Tescos has to offer. What I want to drink is a brand called Kraken coz its nice. Also i'm totally into girly drinks, I much prefer sweet things over bitter. I really dislike any type of beer unless it freezes to the point of being a slushie for some reason. 

This one time I got drunk at work and fell over.